PART 1

Yn pov
I am here seeing the stars at night sky i got tears thinking about my life...

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF
i am choi yn i have a brother who is 3 years old and my parents mom and dad ..

Yn' moms pov
I have seen yn going to balony i am fed up of her she don't study she don't like to spent time with us she is becoming very shellfish.....

Yn pov
I have to go now .... Else mom will be angry again she wiped her tears and smile Last time looking at the sky ....I still have school tommm i have to study ...

Yn mom's pov
I saw her coming back smiling shameless Girl she don't study stay in her room all day......

Mom:-sit here yn we need to talk
Yn:-i fake smiled comminng towards her
Mom:-what is your behaviour yn you stay alone you don't study what will you do in future (while shouting)
Yn:-sorry mom
Mom:- you think your sorry can change anything it won't i am very unlucky to have child like you you are nothing useful to me .......
Yn:- (trying to hold her tears) .......
Mom:-go to your room and Stop doing acting this tears of your will never value anyone.....

YN POV
I came back to my room and close the door ..... And i break into tears of my mother's harsh word.....

I thought I why am I living when no one care for me.....

I cry myself to sleep......

Next day
YN'POV

I woke up and got ready for school

My mom saw me and didn't show me any reaction .....

Mom:- have your breakfast
Yn:-ok
Mom:- do study in school don't just gossip

Yn:- ok mom

Time skip (in school)

Autumn:- yn what happened
Yn:- nothing
Autumn:-oo ok by the way have you talked with bestie .....
Yn:- no i didn't i was busy
Autumn:- it's ok

Magical time skip

Yn mom's pov
Care care of your brother guests will come you don't even help me a little bit

Yn:- ok mom

Yn started to baby sit her little brother and her mom got busy because guest will come.....

Yn'pov
Brother after you came my parents stated to neglect me my feelings I must hate you but I can't hate you ( while crying) brother you are innocent i can't hate you but I hate my parents they make me feel like I am living in cage ......

AFTER 2 HOURS

YN'POV
THE GUEST CAME .... (Yn mom shouted)
I was studying in my room the guest came my mom shouted i hate guests but I have to go .......

I go to downstairs and saw them
One aged woman and one aged men and a handsome boy who must be elder than me ......

Mom:- introduce yourself ( glaring at me)

Yn:- hello I am lee yn nice to meet you uncle aunty and big brother

Beomgyu's mom(aunty):- nice to meet you too dear
I smiled at them
My mom told me to sit but i was little uncomfortable ....
So i excused them with studying

Yn pov
That big brother was staring at me so I felt little uncomfortable ......

What do you think what will happen.....

Stay stunned

This story is going to be interesting stay stunned.....🤧✨

Lets me introduce myself
I am writter my name is Arin i am living in mars 👽✌️