Part 1

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE STORIES CONTAINING ABUSE OR THINGS LIKE THAT DON';T READ THIS STORIE BECAUSE IT WILL CONTAIN THEMESE OF DOMESTIC ABUSE BULLING FLASHBACKS AND PANIC ATTACKS ASWELL AS BREIF MENTIONS OF SUICIDE 

 Peters POV-

I woke up to the alarm clock removing any possibility of a lie-in. I quickly turned it off knowing full what would happen if it woke up his 'aunt' may. As soon as the obnoxiously loud blear of the alarm clock stopped I listened closely for any creaks from the ground that could be indicators of more injury's would be added to never-ending list. if your confused let me explain.

(you see after my uncle ben died the police told my 'aunt' may, if you can even call her that, what happened. after that she blamed me for my uncles death and I couldn't disagree with her I did too. she started to hit me, stave me, she also started to drink and do drugs. I thought it would all go away that it was a phase but its been two years since I first thought that so have slowly lost all hope. I feel pathetic I'm practically a hero who needs saving and if it weren't for the fact that I was Spiderman I would have killed myself by know.)

I crept out of bed dreading the day. Knowing it would be the same old routine. Beatings, school, home, beating, patrol, home, beating, sleep, repeat. notice how I didn't say eat that's because I don't really eat as may says I don't deserve it which isn't the best especially considering my fast metabolism. God todays going to be terrible but that's when I relisted that today was the trip to the one and only Stark tower and it was an overnight trip. It was like my prayers were answered I was overjoyed no may for one night it doesn't seem like a lot but I felt like i have never been happier.

I rapidly packed an overnight bag with more than enough clothes mainly to cover my suit. I also put in some extra web fluid because you can never know what could happen. creeping quietly out of the door of my room moving slowly to the living room. creeping past mays room as slowly as possible so as not to wake her up . finally reaching the living room come kitchen I carefully took a brunch bar off of the top of the cupboard where i kept a secret stash grabbing one before getting off the counter picking up my bag and doing a happy dance as i walked out the door then running to the bus station before i was late

(time skip brought to you by Americas Ass

we all shuttled onto the bus. me ned and mj had found seats at the back where we were most likely to not be disturbed. we were also away from flash which was always a positive. we soon got settled in then the teacher came on recalling the rules he had gone over in class the previous day. we were soon on our way to the tower when ned started to talk to me about Spiderman of course my guy in the chair was the only one I trusted with the information that i was Spiderman with the exception of mj of course but I didn't rally tell her she figured it out by herself . flash and his goons heard ned asking questions and went on with his normal routine of taunting that consisted with him going on about the fact that I had no parents and me not being loved and oh of course the one that would just make my day *que tony sarcasms* of me being a burden to everyone around me. I tried not the let the comments that were made sting me there were no reason why they should as may has already hurt me enough. I quickly dismissed my thoughts as I put in my old head phones to my slightly cracked very outdated phone blasting ACDC as he tried not to rest allowing any visible injury's to heal enough so that no one would notice them. who am I kidding its not like anyone would notice me puny parker and its not like they would care if I was hurt but I didn't want to risk anything no matter how unlikely the events were to occur. flash and may were right my thoughts came rushing back as I faltered to notice the fact that ned was shacking my shoulder .

I finally came into realization and shot up causing ned to laugh that's when a shooting pain rapidly travel through up the side of my body. I realized why. I was late last night and may had given me a beating  and i had been so tired after the beating and patrol that  I just went straight to bed forgetting to rap the injuries'. oh well I've hidden worse I thought as I quickly regained my composure  before grabbing my bag trying oh so desperately to hide the painful ankle that was causing me to slightly limp. " u ok dude" ned asked me i put on a fake smile before replying with a quick " yhea man why wouldn't I be" he nodded before we walked away as much as i trust ned i can never tell him about may if it gets worse I will just tell him it was Spiderman stuff .

 we took a few more steps before we were met with the tower and I had a feeling that it was going to be amazing ...