Part 2

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE STORIES CONTAINING ABUSE OR THINGS LIKE THAT DON';T READ THIS STORIE BECAUSE IT WILL CONTAIN THEMESE OF DOMESTIC ABUSE BULLING FLASHBACKS AND PANIC ATTACKS ASWELL AS BREIF MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Peters POV-

We were led into the building and met by a tour guide with black hair and pale skin she also looked to be in her mid twenties. We were welcomed into the lobby and were given level two access visitors passes that expired at 3:30pm tomorrow so we had a bit of time. We walked in awe sucking in the rules before getting taken to the room we would all be staying in clearing my mind of the slightly awkward lift ride that had happened a few moments earlier where the whole class had been packed into the small sized square space that wasn't the most comfortable but I really didn't care it was worth it considering I was at stark freaking industries aka the coolest place on earth.

Tony's POV-

I was sat in the lab a cup of extra strong coffee by my side when J.A.R.V.I.S interrupted the steady pace of the ACDC blaring through the room "sir" rang out his almost human voice. "yhea J.A.R.V.I.S," I replied slightly annoyed at the fact that he had turned off my music. "well sir it appears that one of the students from a field trip from the school Midtown tech and science high has acquired several injuries some, well most of them being fatal." "who?" I replied curiosity. "a boy named peter parker, would you like me to run a background check sir." he asked me "yes please J.A.R.V.I.S" I told him "right away sir" he was silent for a moment before he spoke again "peter parker age-16, height 5'11, mother-marry parker(dead), father-richard parker(dead) , now in the care of -may parker and ben parker relation-aunt and uncle but unfortunately his uncle ben parker died 2 years ago. according to the police report he was found shot bleeding out in peters arms and was pronounced dead on the scene and it was classified as armed robbery gone wrong." he said with some sort of sympathy in his voice even though he was an A.I he was one with human emotions. "dam" I whispered to myself before rethinking the situation but how did he get all those injuries. "anything else J" I asked the A.I " yes sir it seems peter has some form of mutant DNA in his body and he also seems to be carrying a form of protection (DON'T BE NASTY) that are an exact match to the webslingers as you call them the vigilante Spiderman uses." interesting I thought when J interrupted me "sir if I may" he said staying quiet for a moment as if asking for my consent to speak once more "yes J " I said raising my eyebrow indicating for him to continue which he did shortly after "well sir the boy also seems to have the same build weight and height of Spiderman so based off of the evidence and research you have completed I would suggest that peter parker is Spiderman." I was stunned ...

this kid was Spiderman.. his uncle died in front of him and he was an orphan with only his aunt left. the poor kid. "would you like me to alert security " J.A.R.V.I.S asked me. I took a moment to think about it I thought about his secret identity and had finally made my decision "no thanks J I'll confront him about it later don't alert security he won't do anything wrong it's just a gut feeling you know" he was silent before replying "as you wish sir" I could understand why the kid had kept his identity he had to protect what little family he had left and he had to protect his friends too. I can both respect and understand that... then an idea came to me "hey J.A.R.V.I.S?" I asked "yes sir, what do you need" "I need you to schedule a Q and A with peters class at 3:40pm please, I need to get to the bottom of this" I mumbled the last part to myself so I might as well do it now "as you wish sir" he said before unpausing the music leaving me with my thoughts...