Confronting

-Silas POV-
I had the DNA results in my hand and if I said wasn't nervous as hell. Well then I would be lying. When I opened it I had found out that she was my daughter.

So I did the only thing I could do and confront her mother to see if she would tell the truth.

-Ziomara POV-
It's the next day and since he knew where I worked at I had to quit and find another job.

-Ziomara POV-  It's the next day and since he knew where I worked at I had to quit and find another job

When I walk into the diner with Amyrakal, the whole diner was quiet and I wonder why. Then one of the employees who works there came up to me and told me to go to the back and said someone was waiting for me.

She did not say that the boss had to talk to me so I started to panic and picked up my daughter and ran to the park.

"Sweetie go play on the playground and then we can go get ice cream ok"
"Otay mummy"

I went to go sit down on the bench, and that's when I noticed someone sit next to me.

"Hi"

I heard a deep male voice and I turned around and saw that is was Amyrakal father. I had a scared look on my face.

When he noticed I had a scared face he smirked and asked me one question.

"Is she mine" I could not answer him when I last saw him when I was 18. I never thought he would find out.

I could see he started to grown impatient when I did not answer him so he asked again but this time was screaming.

"Is she MINE"

I did the only thing I could do and said,
"YES".

I didn't notice I was crying until myrakal came up to me and said mommy why you crying.

She looked over to her dad and told him you made mommy cry. She started to him him and blow her tongue out.

-Silas POV-
When our daughter came up to her mom and started hitting me I knew from that moment she was my kid she acted like the girl version of me when I was little.

-3rd Person POV-
While they were all on the bench a car passed by and started to shoot. Silas drew out his gun and started to shooting and the person. While he was doing that Ziomara took her daughter and ran away leaving Silas wondering where they went.

So he did the only thing he could do and that was go to her house and talk since no one knew where she lived.

-Ziomara POV-
When I was walking in my house with my daughter I wondered why the atmosphere felt different and I went to turn my light on.

And that when I noticed her father sitting right there.

"Hi Tesoro"