Good Days

I want to dedicate this chapter to 787ralexis
Thx so much for the support you have been giving me.

Now let's get on with the story

-Ziomara POV-
When I first met Michael was a year ago when he help me get away from this creep in the alley.

Flashback
I was walking down the street and decided to take a longer way home. Then I made a mistake and walk the wrong way and down an alley and I saw these creeps trying to get towards me and I could not move it was like I was paralyzed.

When they pushed me to the wall I still could not even fight back but I got the strength to scream and that is when Michael came to rescue me and he has been like a brother to me ever since.

(A/N I don't really like writing about people getting assaulted because it's not right and I don't like it)

Flashback over

"Do y'all really have to argue right where my daughter lays her head do that shit outside please or just don't come back at all. I would be more than happy."

When I saw the look on their face I knew I made a mistake by talking so loudly they both looked like they were gonna kill me. So I just picked up my daughter and went into my room and when I got there I was dreading the sight I was seeing. I did the only thing I could do and scream.

I'm so sorry it's short I had swim practice and just wanted to update