My Deal Family ♥️

So hello all of you...Firstly I am going to introduce myself...

I am Sarav Chavan. Its my birthday today so now I am 22 yrs old...
I am roaming here and there in my house restlessly...My heart is in pain...after thinking a lot...I rush to my room open my secret cupboard which only me and my sister Savi knows...Then I take out a small most precious box...I opened it,and take out a key.

Then I just goes outside with this key,and open the door of My Aai-Baba's room...The piece and relaxment I got when I step in their room.I can't describe in words...I forward my step and go near a shelf,where a thank you bamboo plant was kept...My baba used to be loved it a lot...I don't know what is the reason till now,but I loved all this...Whenever In my childhood aai goes to hospital late night for work my baba used to be caressed it leaves...

Then I goes towards a big box...I opened it slowly. It had lots of stuff which is so close to my parents,I don't know the story behind it but I loved those stuffs...There is a Police Cap,A Police Stick,A surprise gift box,A pen in which my Aai name is written,...and many more stuffs

Then I turned towards there bed and sit on it I caressed it bed sheet...When I move my hand I found clutchers under my baba's pillow...It was hilarious ! he used to be hide my Aai's clutcher but why ???

After all I remebered our one most lovable memory...It was baba's bday ! We decided to gave him surprise...We arrange a big party and when he comes we surprised him....then he give us hugs and kisses,Actually I am 5 yrs old at that time...and savi is only 2 yrs old...My baba is eating the cake while aai come and rub chocolate on his face...then they both start fighting like a kids,they are chasing each other...and everyone is looking at them and praising...after a while they come and sat with us...then we do lots of fun together...It was such amemorable day for me.

Then I stood up from bed and goes near shelf where there is a special column where there is a wedding clothes of my Aai-Baba...And a white colour dupatta with pink lace.It is washed but still had lots of pink colour stain...

Then my goes towards a wall which is covered with my family photo...but the most adorable photos I found are of my parents...They are so goofy,cuty,romantic...If anyone ask me who is your fav couple I uses to be tell them SaiRat its my parents couple name....they are most adorable....

I have remembered few of incident my baba told me about their relation...they tease Aai while saying that we are their Deal Childrens...I always don't understand what he really wanted to say...then he told me that his and aai's marriage is first deal marriage....she is such an angry bird...but after some time this deal marriage turn into dil marriage...
I heard from my family members that they have suffered a lot...

But today I am missing them a lot thats why I am roaming in their room...

I also remebered that when I want to go with my girlfriend on a date...I asked about my Aai-Baba for tips....usually people used to hide with their parents...but parents are of other types...they are so understanding even I ask my baba about my girlfriend so he tell me "beta,remember this that never did any promise to her for forever till then you can't understand her" I remebered his word and he is too right...that girl whom I am referring as my girlfriend is already dating someone,she is just trying to use me ....When I came to know all this my heart get broken...but then my Aai come and share some funny incident of her and baba...

Okk I also share with you she tell me that when they are going for her admission in college she got lost in road because she is new in town,then finally when baba found him...so they start fighting with each other in the road and  some people came and yelled at my baba because they thought that he is a Road Side Romeo....

Then she tell me lots of more funny incidents...and my mood get cheer up...even my Aai-Baba make me understand the meaning of love...

And they are the most odd and unique couple I see...thats why baba used to be said that Its our deal family...

But I am today missing them a lot !!!!

I goes down and drive for my most fav place....when I reach there...
I sat near a river , I take off my shoes and dipped my leg inside a river I and fold my knees and rest my head on my knees,All the pleasent memories of my Aai-Baba is rolling my mind ...My tears is trying to rolled down...but I am stopping it,I am lifelessly sitting there recalling memorable moment of my life....

I am betrayed by someone who is very close to me...I want to kill that person but I can never done this....How can I forget that I am the Child of Mr And Mrs Chavan....My Aai Mrs Sai Virat Chavan...A fierce lady...And My Baba Mr Virat Chavan...A Brave COP....they are brave and fierce but never a murderer or a one who can do all this !

But I need support....I want my Aai Baba who always used to support me in my problems...agh I want them...

And I burst into tears ....

I take out a pendel from my pocket which had a picture of Our Deal Family....I look at this....with my teary eyes

"I miss you Aai-Baba"

  *******

They are no more last year when they both are returning home they meet with an accident....I got a call and when I reached there I saw both of them holding each others hand....their rings is touching to each other...rings,Their hand had blood but ring is shining beautifully...they had a smile on each others face...

                            *******

It shows the chemistry between them...All I can say about their chemistry is that they are a real SOULMATES !!! My fav Prince and Princess...

I am missing them a lot...I am missing my cuty (me and savi called my aai cuty) and pyaare (me and savi called baba pyaare)...the one because of them I am in world is no more....I am missing them a lot...!!!

"Dada"

I heard a voice..so I wipe my tears and turned and saw that Savi is standing there with a cake...

"Savi,tum yaha kaise...?" I asked because its my secret place

"Happy birthday Dada,mera college tha to mujhe subah college jaldi jana tha isiliye na raat ko wish kar pai,na subah..." she said with a smile

"Ye mere sawal ka jawab nhi hai savi"I said

"Dada mujhe pata hai aap aai-baba ko miss kar rahe hain..." she said calmly

I nodded

She take out a small table from car and  kept it on a sand and then put cake there and and sit on her knees...
Then she pull me from my hand and made me sit...

I sit beside her.she take out a photo of our small family and kept it on table and slowly took my hand and made me to cut it...then she take a small piece of cake stuffed in my mouth like Baba...and then rubbed in my cheeks like Aai.

"Happy Birthday Dada..." she wish me with moist eyes...

I hugged her...then she show me stars and said to find our Aai-Baba's face in it...we had didi fun !

Then we both stay silent fir long...breeze is touching us...a warm air give me shiver from inside.so we close our eyes...

"Love you Bachcha,aise hi khush raho"I listen my Aai-Baba voice together in the  breeze...and then I felt like that they hug me...and all my restlesness got fly...

________________________________

All I can say that don't bash me for this !😶

Yours
A.K💕