I make my way down the stairs, looking for a place where I can adjust my clothes without getting unwanted company. According to my masked fellows, I have to place that high-tech microphone thingy right under my clothes to make it less obvious I'm recording. As if walking the hallways at night wasn't suspicious enough...

While I appreciate my masked comrades going out of their way to create ridiculous James Bond gadgets, I'm not very fond of the idea of placing them near my body. Who knows what they've actually planned? It could be a bomb, it could be a camera as well. It could be anything if you really put your mind to it.

In general, trust has become a construct you must fear since it makes you weak and predictable.

While trying to figure out whether or whether not I should trust them this time, I pass a random washroom. As far as I can tell, it's the restroom of the female players. Without even thinking twice, I enter. Nobody will eavesdrop on me in here and my male colleagues are not allowed to go inside anyway.

Of course, I choose the last stall. Not very James-Bond-like if you ask me. He's not the type to hide wherever he gets the chance to. He's way more offensive and tougher as well. I really could get a leaf out of his book. He earns my full respect.

Suddenly I hear a loud noise. The restroom door opens with a creak and two women enter. Sh!t. What am I supposed to do now?

"I can't believe he didn't let me go pee for a moment, goddamn!t!"

Silence.

"You're a dog, you hear that?"

Silence.

I scratch the back of my head. Isn't it midnight? The players should be sleeping by now, shouldn't they? F!ck.

Is there nowhere to rest? Do I always have to run into people? Is that really necessary, huh? I bury my face in my hands and pull my legs up so no one will notice I'm in here. I mustn't cause any more drama, that's for sure.

There have to be two people in this restroom. I can clearly hear one woman trying to destroy the toilet while the other one is tapping from one foot to the other.

I scrunch my nose. Cigarette smoke. They're definitely smoking.

If you can put two and two together, you come to the conclusion that they're only faking a full bladder to get severely intoxicated. In fact, this behavior isn't allowed at all because players should be fully equal here. Equal rights = equal conditions.

To make things clear, I do not support the concept of those deadly games. Though, I got to say I do like the kind of mindset we have in here and its criticism against capitalism. In our real world, equality is an illusion - just like having a choice. Yeah, we do tend to say we're all equally free, but if you look around you'll notice the complete opposite. Our boss is trying his very best to make sure people have the same conditions for once. That's why taking drugs is a no-go. People who take drugs clearly have different prerequisites than clean people - and that completely contradicts our concept.

I'll let it off in that occasion though. Two women doing drugs? Nothing new to me. And anyway, I suppose I should let them have their fun before they'll die. The possibility of them dying is very high. I would be a b!tch if I ranted at them now. We should all stick to our own problems.

CREEEEAK.

I startle and accidentally hit my arm hard on the toilet door. I whine in pain. What the actual f!ck happened while I was oh so absorbed in my thoughts?

"You got it?"
"Mhm."
"Hey now, lift me up as well!"
"You crazy? I'm only checking the situation."

Silence.

"Ugh. Can you already see anything interesting? Hey! I'm talking to you. Answer me!"
"Shhh, quit screaming! Goddamn!t."

I just sit there on the toilet - mouth and eyes wide open. Are they seriously planning to escape? How foolish can a human be?
Without thinking about any bad consequences, I burst out of the toilet stall. I make my way over to their stall as fast as I can.

"S-Sh!t. Come back now, will you? I said COME BACK!"

It seems like one of them is panicking. Fair enough, they'll be facing death now. I just can't let that slide this time.

"What happened?"
"I think they caught us.."

Hell yeah, I did.

I burst into their toilet stall and-
...catch them using the toilet like a normal human being. How did they...?

"How dare you? This is a women's restroom, we need our privacy in here!"
While one of them is ranting at me, the other one just side-eyes me. I look at the floor, ashamed of what I've just done. I don't make a sound.

"You sick basta!d, what made you think you could just harass two women? Huh? You pig! What would your mother think of you?"

Now, THAT'S something she better shouldn't have said. She just hit my sore spot. I completely go out of my mind.
"You little b!tch! Don't you dare speak about my mother, you heard me?!!"
I just want to go and rip her dam!n throat open. I want to choke her so bad until she's not able to breathe anymore. I want to-

The other player - Number 67 - intervenes. With a clever move, she turns my arms on my back and then pushes me onto the floor. I frantically try to get out of her grip, but she just won't let go. Now, I'm definitely f!cked.

"You aren't that tough without your gun, are you?" Number 67 grins. I scoff.

While I'm still squirming under Number 67's grip, the older woman already opens her mouth, signaling she'll let out a huge scream anytime soon. Her nagging, high-pitched voice always sets my teeth on edge. This is going to be absolutely horrible.

Luckily, Number 67 stops her from screaming my poor ears off.
"Hold up. Don't."
"Oh shut it, you can't tell me what to do all the time I-"
"Shh."

Number 67 slowly bends down to me and starts to whisper something in my ear.
"Now, that you're in this uncomfortable, inconvenient position, you better do as we say."
I laugh bitterly. "You wish."

She rolls her eyes. Dam!n, I've never actually seen anyone rolling their eyes so sassily, I'm quite impressed.

"Listen, if you simply forget what just happened, we'll do too."
That sounds like a good plan to me. Especially because of me being in this awkward position and in a women's restroom instead of in my cabin.
"Nope, sounds like a horrible plan to me."

She scoffs and signals her crazy companion to let out a big scream. If the other masked members notice my absence, I'll be as dead as a doornail. I have no choice but to capitulate. 

"No, wait. Please."
Number 67 raises her eyebrows in amazement. "Do we have a deal then?"