Chapter 2

A/N: Okay, so apparently Chapter 2 that I posted yesterday didn't post correctly and there were many errors. So, here ya go.

The rest of the day went by painfully slowly. Mostly just boring ass classes that we are more than likely never going to need the information that they give us later on in our lives. School was shit. I'm not even gonna try to sugar coat it. I really just wanted to sleep but ya know, some people think it is healthy for kids to have to get up in the morning and go to a hellhole and start learning at 7:30 am. The only class that I did enjoy was Spanish. I don't know, something about Camila speaking her native language with that accent made me smile. It sounded so right when she spoke in Spanish that it made it seem like everyone else was doing it wrong.

The final bell rang, indicating that the school day was over, and I packed up my History stuff and set out to find Camila. I walked into the classroom she was in, which happened to be Science, and saw her sitting at her desk, jotting down the notes that were written on the board. Everyone else had gone but her, being the cute little nerd she is, is still here.

I walked over to the desk next to her and sat in the seat while scooting closer to her. She hadn't even noticed me yet, she was so focused on her notes. I smiled at her and got a little peak at what exactly she was righting down.

"Whatcha writing, Suga Bear?" I asked, scooting my chair so we were right next to each other.

She looked at me and gave me a small smile before focusing back on the board and answering.

"Umm, just something about quantum physics" she said, squinting at the board while trying to read something that was written very sloppily. This teacher was always known for their really shitty writing.

"Come on, I'll give you the notes when we get to my house" I said, closing her notebook and putting it in her bag and swinging her bag over my shoulder. I pushed in my chair and held my hand out for her. She gladly took it and we exited the classroom and started walking towards the parking lot.

"What makes you think I'm coming over today?" she asked with a small smirk.

"1. Because you come over everyday and 2. Because you love me" I said back.

"Ehh, that's debatable" she said back with that same smirk plastered on her face.

"I guess you don't want banana pancakes then" I shrugged.

Camila stopped dead in her tracks right in the middle of the hallway. Some people were giving her weird looks as they walked past. She had this incredulous look on her face like she just won the lottery. I chuckled at her reaction as she reminded of a little kid.

"Really?!?!" She yelled down the hallway at me.

"Well, yeah but if you don't want to-" I started but was cut off when the shorter girl sprinted towards me and hopped on my back and latched her arms and legs around my body.

"To the Y/L/N residence we go!" she yelled while her pointer finger was pointed ahead of us.

I laughed at her and started jogging down the hallway and towards the door. Which wasn't a hard thing to do, she was really light so I had no problem.

"Faster!" Camila yelled while pumping her fist into the air.

I broke out into a full on sprint and nearly fell on the steps outside the doors. Camila really got a kick out of the whole thing. She was laughing her ass off the entire time while wrapping her arms tighter around me. We finally reached my car and I opened her door with her on my back and slung her into her seat. I ran around to the driver's seat and got in. Thankfully, it had stopped raining so that little workout wasn't too bad.