No control

"Stained coffee cup
Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough
Sweet, where you lay
Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case"

Tharn and Type, they are well known among friends and family as ethreal lovers, soulmates and each others heart. Both of them met in college, as dormates. WhereTharn was a music student and Type was a Sports medicine student. One was a lover of music where other was a football enthusiast. At first, it was hard for them to get along, since both of them have different personalities. Type is a hot tempered person where Tharn is calm and collected,until his patience losses its limit. Moreover, Tharn was openly gay where Type was homophobic due to childhood trauma. But tables turned when Tharn became able to gain Type's trust. Slowly they became friends from enemies, from friends to friends with benefits and from friends with benefits to lovers. But it wasn't an easy journey for them, as life is full of ups and downs, they had to face them too. But they were strong and their love was pure, so they could get over all of obstacles and have been living together for 7 years. Tharn is now a well known Musician and Type is a well known Sports medicine doctor.

"Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control
Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious, I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed, no control"

Techno: Toast for our friends who will get married next week!! Woo ho!!

Everyone: Cheers!!!

Tharn: Thanks a lot,guys.

Techno: Type, I'll be your groomsman,okay?

Type: Sure, why not , you nosy brat?

Techno: You will never change ,Type.

Type: I don't want to. Plus Tharn doesn't want me to change too, do you want, Tharn?

Tharn: Nope! I love my wifey just the way he is! *Wraps his arms around Type's waist .

Champ: Woh oh!!!! Love is in air!!

They chuckle and look into each others eyes. Their gazes look enigmatic, powerful as thunder.

Techno: By the way, Tharn. Thanks for inviting us in your bachelor party. This bar seems cool!

Suddenly they hear a lady's voice.

???: After all, this is my bar.

Techno: Oh yes!!! P'Jeed is the best!

P' Jeed: Enough with your sweet words, Techno. Tharn, Type, I still can't believe that finally you guys are getting married! Congratulations!!

Type: Thanks a lot, P'Jeed.

P'Jeed: Ah, don't mention it. Okay, I'll be back. Gotta greet my other customers. Enjoy yourselves!!

P'Jeed leaves. Tharn starts poking the back of Type and Type looks at him with widen eyes. They whisper to each other ..

Type: Ai' Tharn! What happened?
Tharn: Let's go somewhere.
Type: Where?
Tharn: Somewhere far away. Just you and me . No one else.

Type: Looks like someone is horny.

Tharn: Who wouldn't be if their wifey is as hot as fire,is capable of giving 40 volt electric shock just by a deep gaze.

Type: "Smirks" Okay, deal. But hubby, your wifey needs his service too. Don't forget, I'm from business man family in South, I understand business quite well.

Tharn: Me too , sweetheart. That's why, I have made a great arrangement to give you a proper service .*Bites his lower lip*

Type: Okay, deal. I'll give my horny hubby a great service.