Credence Barebone

Y/n happily runs up to her house door excited to see the boy staying in her home, Credence Barebone

Y/n happily runs up to her house door excited to see the boy staying in her home, Credence Barebone. Unlocking the door she stops in and yells out, "Credence I'm home!!"

She didn't get a response which confused Y/n. Putting her things down she decided to look for Credence, Y/n checked the livingroom, bathroom, computer room, kitchen, and garage leaving her room and his room.

Surely he wouldn't go into her room so she checked his room. Upon getting to his door she saw it was cracked open, slowly she pushed the door open only to see Credence on the floor grabbing something from under his bed.

"Hey Hun... What are you doing?" Y/n asked scaring Credence. He slowly pulls away from underneith his bed and looks up at Y/n. "Oh... Hey Y/n. I didn't hear you come in..." He said hiding something behind his back. Y/n giggled and tried to look behind him.

"What do you have there?" Credence blushed a bit before standing up and handing Y/n a small box. "I just... wanted to get you something for... you know... letting me stay here with you." Y/n smiled happily taking the box and opening it. She saw a beautiful pearl bracelet.

"Oh, it's absolutely beautiful Credence."