Neville Longbottom

SubwaySab Sorry it was a bit late...

Seamus, Dean, and Neville hang out in the library while studying for a Herbology test that's in a few days

Seamus, Dean, and Neville hang out in the library while studying for a Herbology test that's in a few days. But Neville wasn't focused at all as a certain veela girl was on his mind. Y/n never left his mind, meaning he couldn't think straight, and unintentionally ignore people... Like what he was doing right now.

"Neville!" Harry yelled. Neville jumped as he snapped out of his daydream. "Wha? Yeah? Oh! Hello Harry," Neville smiled, realizing what was happening. "Hi... I've been trying to get your attention for a while," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, what's going on?" Neville asked. "Well, Cedric asked Y/n to be his girlfriend this morning," Harry informed, Neville's face dropped, his whole world crashed in under a second. "But she rejected him."

"Really? Why? " Dean asked, "Guess you guys will find out right now! " Harry smirked as he quickly grabbed Dean and Seamus's collars and hid behind a bookcase but they were still watching Neville. Neville looked confused and wondered why Harry had taken Dean and Seamus away.

"Hey, Nev!" He heard a female voice behind him, his eyes widened knowing whose voice that belonged to. Turning around, his eyes soaked in all the beauty that was in front of him.

Y/n

"Oh hey, Y/n..." He blushed. Y/n was smiling and blushing as well, But the following words out of her mouth made Neville's eyes widen and go all flustered mode.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend? I like you a lot."