『S3 Chapter 47 ~ Secret Keeper』

❝ Hello lovelies!!! Drink lots of water today, my friends, we're in for a ride. I really hope you all enjoy this chapter!! I took care to make it longer than usual, and there's a lot to uncover today. I am glad to say this is the chapter where most of your questions are explained. Remember all those weird things Sirius kept saying, and remember that super weird scene in the beginning of the 'obliviate' chapter? YEAH, that's getting explained today. Have fun!!!!! Enjoy!!!!! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

listen before I go by Billie Eilish
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

YOUR POV

Weeks went by. In my excitement with Severus and my revelation on the Marauder's Map, I managed to forget a lot of the things I'd been so distressed about- namely Buckbeak. I couldn't believe I could forget such a thing- especially since Buckbeak's incident was the reason Hagrid and I were mellowly sticking to Flobberworms this year. One less thing to be excited about.

The rude awakening to reality gave me a lot to think about. Ron started working closely with Hagrid and I to put together an appeal... but if I remembered anything about Lucius from school, it was that he wouldn't let a trivial little appeal get in the way of his ambitions. Every time I mentioned it to Sev, he seemed to draw the same conclusion. It felt like a losing game. No matter what Hagrid, Ron, and I did... there was nothing we could do to save Buckbeak. Optimist as I usually was, I couldn't stomach this.

In addition, every time Ronald came to visit with a stack of books and records as high as his nose, all I could think about was Peter. Every time I checked the Map, 'scabbers' continued to reside in Hagrid's Hutt- but no matter how many times I asked Hagrid or looked around the one-room hutch, neither of us could seem to find the rat. Wherever Peter was hiding in here, he was hiding exceptionally well.