Chapter 11

Christmas preparing chaos continued and you decided to take a break from everything before making the Christmas pudding.
You lay down on your sofa and looked at how Sherlock struggled with the decorations.
"You are right, I can't do anything but play the violin and solve the crimes."- he said chuckling.
"I know, I'm always right."- you said in response and yawned widely.
"What now? You want to sleep? I sometimes wonder what you do during the nights..."- Sherlock said.
"You may guard me during my sleep then."- you said with a smirk.
"Nope, I'm not interested in your application."
"Sure you ain't..."- You said, rolling your eyes. "I'm off to the shop then, bye!"- you grabbed your bag and ran to the door.
"Wait a second, I'm coming with you."
"Be quick!"
You went to the shop nearby. Shopping with Sherlock was sort of an experience itself.
"I don't like that." "It doesn't suit me." "Why do we have to buy that?" "Let's buy only the things we need."
But yes, after all he was the one paying for all the stuff that we bought.
"So, I have milk, sour cream, whipped cream, some berries... oh, I forgot the pizza dough!"
"Who eats pizza for the new year?"
"Then tell me your ideas. What would you like for Christmas? I suggest sushi or some sort of salad."
I came just under Sherlock's nose so he looked exactly down at me.
"You really are stupid."
"Oh, well, thank you."- you handed Sherlock all the things you had in my basket. "You can prepare all the things yourself! Without me! I'm going home."- you said and turned my back to him once again after some days. Was this relationship always going to be like that?
*Okay, y/n, calm down he will come and apologize, again...*
"Y/n, wait! I didn't mean to call you that."- Sherlock rushed after you and you stopped yourself. "Let's prepare everything together. You know I can't do anything without you, but the thing I truly know is, it's too late for Christmas pudding so let's buy champagne, sushi and salad."
"I like that way of solution."
After the shopping I went to Mrs. Hudson. We made biscuits and some other snacks.
After some time guests started to come together and we started celebrating. Sherlock played the violin for us, we danced and laughed a lot.
(Last time edited 25.12.2021)
(New part coming on 24th February)