Chapter 5

A wind blew pass them as the wind element slightly widen his eyes.

"Who intruded in your house, this time?" The wind element asked the navy blue haired boy.

"Some of my classmates." The navy blue haired boy answered as he let out a sigh.

"Oh., well how about we change the topic, you don't seem ok with it." The wind element said with a sad and worried expression displayed on his face.

"Do you like cats?" The wind element asked the navy blue haired boy.

"Mhn, i do what about you?" The navy blue haired boy asked.

"I do too!" The wind element answered with a smile on his face.

"Well., do you think ghosts are real, Taufan.?" The navy blue haired boy asked the wind element.

"Me? Well i think that ghosts are awesome! And can spook some of my friends for fun!" The wind element said as he let out a small giggle.

The navy blue haired boy started to doubt his thoughts about the wind element. The navy blue haired boy looked at the wind element for a minute before he looked away.

The wind element blinked a few times at the navy blue haired boy in confusion.

"Is there something on my face?" The wind element asked in a confused tone as he slightly tilted his head in confusion.

The navy blue haired boy let out a small sigh as he shaked his head for a 'no'.

"I.. just thought about something.." the navy blue haired boy mumbled as he looked up and stared at the sky.

"Well, if you are ok with me listening to what you have in mind." The wind element said to the navy blue haired boy with a smile on his face.

"Well.. actually i have a classmate.. that looked like you but in a different clothing and color clothing and as well as your personalities." The navy blue haired boy said as he stretched both of his arms in the air.

"Oh really? I never knew that i have someone who looks a lot like me!" The wind element said in surprise.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 9pm sharp this time!" The wind element said with a smile as he hovered onto his hoverboard, the navy blue haired boy nodded making the wind element smile before he left.

The navy blue haired boy let out a small sigh as he stretched his arms out before going back inside his bedroom.

"𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒀𝒖𝒐?"

"𝑴𝒉𝒏, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 - 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅!"

"𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.."

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈."

"Ghostbot, Yuo, Ryu, Hiro." The navy blue haired boy called their names out making them panic.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘.?!"

"𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕.!"

"𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒉! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐!"

"𝑾𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒀/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?"

"I know you guys are there." The navy blue haired boy said sternly as he walked back to his chair and started to finish his homework.

"𝑨𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂.. 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅."

"No, he isn't my boyfriend. He's..." spoke the navy blue haired male as he stopped with his words, "...."

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒀/𝒏?"

"𝑶𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚!"

"𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑!"

"Both of you shut up." Said the navy blue haired male as let out a tired yawn as he felt his mind go numb all of a sudden confusing himself, "? Eh..? What's happenin..." as his vision suddenly go blank afterwards.

"𝒀/𝒏!"

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒐𝒕?"

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎."

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐧

"𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑."

- - - - - - ★

A sunlight hit the navy blue haired fellow on his desk as he sleep peacefully, waking the navy blue haired fellow as rise his head as he looked around and felt something behind him.

'Since when did i have a blanket?... and when did i fall asleep?' Thought the navy blue haired male in confusion as he shake his head and looked at the clock beside his desk making him slightly widen his eyes as he saw the clock saying '6:30 am.'

Swiftly making the navy blue haired fellow go take a bath, eat breakfast and head out of the house.

"I'm heading out." Said the navy blue haired fellow as he quickly close the gate of their house and dash towards the school.

After arriving shortly at the school gate, he walk towards his classroom meeting up with the gravity manipulator, "!"

"Ah, good morning Y/n!" Greeted the gravity manipulator with a smile on her face making the navy blue haired male greet her with a smile.

"Ah, have you seen Boboiboy?" Questioned the gravity manipulator making the navy blue haired fellow confused, he tilted his head in confusion before shaking his head as a 'no.'

"Ah, I see. Well thanks for answering me!" Said the gravity manipulator as she walk on ahead looking for the elemental manipulator, as the navy blue haired fellow walk inside the classroom.

'Is she the class monitor?' Questioned the navy blur haired fellow in his head as he asks himself as he sat down placing his things down as well, 'I'm tired...' he added as he let his head fall to his desk.

- - - - - - ★

After first period.

'Mathematics... hng. This is causing me to have a brain damage.' Thought the navy blue haired fellow as he felt a tap on his shoulders, "Y/n, do you wanna have lunch with us this afternoon?" Questioned the elemental manipulator, "!"

'Is he always this friendly or something?' Thought the navy blue haired fellow as he avert eye gaze at the elemental manipulator as he thought about it first, "You can think about it you have a lot of time to think for it, since it's only first period." Said the elemental manipulator before going back to his seat.

"....." the navy blue haired fellow look down at his desk as his lips twisted, 'He reminds me of someone..' thought the navy blue haired fellow as he look at the elemental manipulator's back, 'But who..?' He added in confusion.