Entrance Exam

U.A. The most prestigious school in Japan, if not the world. The graduating school of some of the most famous heroes, joining qualifying for the school is considered a grand achievement. 

So, you can imagine my disappointment of sitting in an assembly. Of course, I understand the purpose is to explain the exam, but it was pretty underwhelming, what with Present Mic asking for a response from the crowd and not receiving one.

I could hear someone muttering nervously, it was a little annoying, but if we plan to be heroes, we must let annoyances be ignored. Unfortunately, it seemed not every one seemed to share my opinion on this matter, as a rather proper and formal teen with blue hair stood up.

"Sir, I have a question!" he said, his stern face looking almost amusing.

"That's alright Little Listener! What is you question?" He asks with a smile, glad for at least some interaction from the examinees. The examinee clears his throat.

"You said there were three types of robot's for us to defeat, however, the printout handed to us clearly states that thereare indeed, four types of robots! If this is an error on U.A.'s part, it is very shameful! And you, with the green hair! Stop with your muttering, it is distracting, and if you won't take this test seriously you shouldn't be here!" To be quiet honest this was too irritating for me to let fly.

"So, he's distracting, huh? His quiet muttering making it impossible for you to focus?" I stand up, stuffing my hands in my pockets. "If that is truly the case, then you do not deserve to be here either. Truly, If you desire to be a hero, but can't handle the slightest annoyance, you won't last a day out in the real world. A hero should focus on his task, despite distractions, and if they cannot do so, then they deserve to fail, that is the truth!" I declare, my face hardening into a stern glare.

The examinee with glasses stares at me for a while, shocked, before sitting back down silently. I let a small smirk appear as I sit back down, confident on having left an impression on him.

"Thank you, little listen, that is a very good question!" Present Mic said, glossing over what had happened. "There was no Error, is simply hadn't mentioned the last robot, as it hold's no reason to be attacked, as it offer's zero points! It's more an obstacle than an enemy, a stage hazard! Like a thowmp from those old video games. It's best to avoid it." The blue haired male nods and thanks the pro hero for elaborating.

A few minutes later, we had been dismissed to board the busses that would take us to our battle centers. I took note of the other examinee's observing their personalities to see who would be the ideal classmates. 

I didn't have time to finish my analysis, as we climb out of the bus, looking at the false city behind the gates. I look around and notice the greenette boy from the auditorium, He looked nervous. looking out front, we all wait for a minute or so before Mic begins talking as the gates open. I was the person through, and ran, looking for robots, 

When I found them, a smirk reaches my lips as I raise my right hand. With the snap of my fingers and a crack of my quirk activating, I watch as the robots combust into  a mess of flame and shrapnel. Thirty seven points in an instant. I shake my hand to get rid of the slight pain in my wrist.

I look around, peering down alleys searching for more robots, It takes me two minutes to find another cluster. Though this time, there were a few examinee's struggling to defend themselves. Knowing this, I raise my left hand, and snap, the flames melting the internal wiring of the bots and making them shut down. Another fifteen-points.

The next encounter brought me up to a comfortable seventy eight, enough for me to be confident that I would pass. Might as well help out that green kid. Just to spite the guy with glasses. I find said green kid and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Want some help? I noticed that that the robots have an off switch on their backs, I can distract them, while you get some points, does that sound good?" I ask, ignoring how he flinched.

"Hu-Huh? Oh, yeah, that would be really cool!"

 I smile, and raise my other gloved hand, and snapping and catching the attention of some robots. They aim their guns at me, and I run away from the green haired boy, keeping their attention. For a few minutes i notice less and less are shooting. I smirk, knowing my plan worked, but before i could help him get more points, the ground rumbles, causing me to trip and twist my ankle.

I slowly get and wince, my ankle was probably broken, but more concerning was giant looming shadow of the Zero-Pointer.

"what the hell..." I said while looking around, seeing the green kid not moving, I walk over to him, shaking his shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask, to which he just nods blankly. 

"Someone's trapped..." he mutters out. I look over and see a brown hair girl under some rubble. 

"I'll distract it while you get her out." I said, raising my right hand, but before I can even snap my fingers together, midoriya takes off in a sprint, before jumping up to be face to face with the robot. My eyes widen as I see the robot's face gain a crater from the force of the punch the green kid threw.

He begins to fall and I curse while trying to find a way to help him, and as he gets closer to the ground, my mind races faster, only to be snapped back to reality by a loud slap noise. I nearly puke at the sight, Midoriya's limbs were broken, an ugly purple and swollen, with his fingers bent unnaturally. I limped over to check up on him, but he had predictably passed out from pain, or exhaustion. 

After making sure he was breathing I sit down next to him, waiting for the nurse to show up, who I had heard through my friend, was Recovery Girl. I sigh and look over at the brunette girl.

"You okay?" I ask, to which she nods. 

"Yeah. thanks for asking, do you think he's okay?"  She asks, and I nod.

"He will be, Recovery Girl is the nurse." Speak of the devil, I heard an old woman's voice, asking if anyone was hurt, so I raise my hand. 

"Hello sonny, are you hurt?" And I nod, but motion over to midoriya, telling her that he needs her attention more.

She nods, and quickly kisses my cheek, causing me to grimace, but thank her as I feel my ankle heal.

Two robots then put Midoriya on a stretcher taking him away to be healed in private.  We were then all dismissed, and as I walked away, one thought was on my mind, causing my face to steel itself. If these were our entrance exam, what type of villains were they expecting us to face to make the exam so extreme?