Chapter One

Me: Howdy y'all! We're back with a new edition of Truth or Dare With Kiss and now, we're on Book #31!

(*All nine of the Kiss guys are whooping with joy*)

Me: Let's continue to do what we came here to do.

Gene-eat raw meat
Peter-drink raw milk.

Peter: *drinks the raw milk and then spits it out* EVIL!

Gene: *eats the raw meat and after about ten seconds, he makes a dash for the nearest bathroom*

Me: *gives Peter and Gene a healing potion*

Peter and Gene: Thanks. 🤢

Host-scare Vinnie with a Halloween mask.

Me: Okay! *puts on a scary werewolf mask and then goes to look for Vinnie*

Vinnie: *sees me and then screams as he runs away to find a place to hide*

Eric Singer-make a baby potion and throw it on someone.

Eric Singer: *throws a baby potion at Tommy, but he misses and it lands on Suzy instead*

(*Suzy is now a baby*)

Vinnie: She's so cute!

Suzy: 🥺 *starts crying like a baby would do*

Eric Carr: *glares mischievously at Eric Singer* Ya better find a way to change my vixen back to normal...or else.

Paul-go to the park at 3 am and yell out at some random guy "That's it! We're divorcing and I'm taking the kids with me"!.

(*So, the Starchild teleports to the park at 3 am and walks over to a random person and shouts at them*)

Paul: That's it! We're divorcing and I'm taking the kids with me! *walks away from the park*

Random person: 😱 What kind of a world do we live in?!