Chapter Two

Me: More dares!

Gene-make a banana cake without help.

Gene: What? 😧

Me: Well, I guess you're on your own now, God Of Thunder.

Gene: *rolls his eyes at me* Whatever. I'm pretty sure that I can do this, thanks to my mother's art of cooking while growing up.

(*So, the Demon goes to the kitchen and opens the cabinets to get all the the ingredients that he would need*)

(*Gene placed a bowl, a spatula, three eggs, three bananas, a bag of flour, a box of sugar, baking soda, measuring cups, and some different sized spoons on the kitchen table*)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gene: Okay, according to my mother's recipe book...first I need two eggs.

Dixie the fox: *steals one of the eggs and takes off with it in her mouth*

Gene: Hey...what the?! 😱 DIXIE! 😠

Me: Oh no! *laughs out loud* 🤭

Vinnie: I'll help you catch her Gene!

Eric Carr: Count me in! *quickly switches to his fox form and takes off running to catch up with Gene and Vinnie*

Dixie the fox: *excitedly runs out the back door while yipping*

Gene: GIVE ME THAT EGG BACK! 👺

Me: *grins* Run Dixie! 😂

Vinnie: *laughs* No babe! Don't encourage her! 😆

Dixie the fox: *runs into her outdoor pin that Bruce Kulick made so she can play with her toys safely without encountering any predators and then began to dig a fox hole*

Gene: DON'T YOU DARE! 😠 *tries to reach his hand through an opening in the outdoor pin, but he couldn't reach*

Eric Carr: *yips* (Don't worry Gene!) (I'll get your egg back!)

(*Eric Carr slips in through the little door leading to Dixie the fox's outdoor pin and chases Dixie away, snatching the egg in his mouth*)

Suzy: Good job Eric, my handsome pipsqueak!

Me: Dixie! You should know better than that!

Vinnie: *chuckles as Gene walks away with an annoyed huff with his egg* Well, she is a fox, that's what they do, Emily.

Me: I know Vinnie. But it was funny in the end, though! 😆

Suzy: *laughs while giving Eric Carr a nice belly rub* Yeah! Foxes are so cute and mischievous. 🤣

(*After Gene returns to the spare building, he goes straight back to doing his dare and then he puts a baby cage in between the entrance to the kitchen so that Dixie the fox couldn't get back in and steal his ingredients*)

Gene: *cracks open two eggs into the mixing bowl* Okay, now I need 2 cups of flour.

(*Gene picks up a measuring cup with a #1 on it and uses it to pour 2 cups of flour into the mixing bowl*)

Gene: Hmm...what do I use to measure a cup of sugar...? Oh yeah, I remember.

(*The Demon picks up the measuring cup with the #1 on it and uses it again to pour 1 cup of sugar into the mixing bowl*)

Dixie the fox: *walks towards the kitchen and then stops when she sees something blocking her way*

Gene: Right...you stay there.

Dixie the fox: *lies down on the floor and waits patiently*

Gene: Okay, so I now I need one teaspoon of baking soda. *pours a teaspoon of baking soda into the mixing bowl*

Gene: And now, I need three bananas.

(*Gene peels the bananas, throwing the banana peels away in a nearby trashcan, and then puts the 3 bananas into the mixing bowl*)

Gene: And don't forget a dash of salt. *carefully puts a little bit of salt into the mixing bowl, then he finds a red sock*

Gene: Hmm...who put a sock in here? *throws the sock out of the kitchen*

Dixie the fox: *yips excitedly and goes after the sock, panting happily*

Gene: Now, all I have to do is mix the all my ingredient together with the spatula and then put everything in this cake pan. *pours everything into the cake pan*

Gene: And finally, I put it in the oven and let it bake for half an hour.

(*Gene puts the cake in the oven, closes the oven lid, and then sets the timer for half an hour*)

Gene: My work here is done. That's my dare.