Peter Teaser/Introduction

This week has been hell, the only thing keeping you sane was the thought of the weekend. Now its here, and you can't f***ing sleep. The freshly cleaned sheets that normally charm you away (to dreams you never seem to remember) just wasn't charming tonight. You pull up your phone, groaning at the ache in your back from waiting tables all day.  There were a few texts from your ex, but the thought of answering those just made your head hurt. It only lasted two weeks for a reason. They were ridiculously pushy, getting upset that you had to go to work as if you weren't both adults. You massage your eyes, and rolling into the pillow, burying your face into its soft white covers. A call? Yes a call! You spring up, grabbing the phone with haste. An unknown caller? You try to think of who it could be, before hanging up. 

A few minutes pass, and the same unknown number rings again. You hesitate, trying to control the anxiety. "Hello?" A heavy gasp comes from the other end. "Uh.. Hello?" You ask, trying to pull off an assertive voice. "Yes! sorry." A hazily familiar voice calls out. "Is this the right number?" he asks, sounding very awake despite the time. "Um.. your the guy from the diner right?" You ask, actually kind of happy to hear from him. "Yah, haha you remembered."