Rubiks Cube Scene

I came up with this while trying to solve a rubiks cube, its not canon, its not an x reader, i just thought it would be funny and cute.

*Y/N, Peter and TK sit on the carpeted floor to Y/N's living room* *Y/N holds a stopwatch, and TK and Peter both hold rubiks cubes*

Y/N: Okay, so did we mix up our rubiks cubes well?

Peter: *nods* 

TK: *thumbs up*

Y/N: Okay, so are do we remember the rules? No breaking the rubiks cube, no removing the stickers, no cheating at all! If you cheat, you owe me a new rubiks cube, and you don't get the reward.

*TK and Peter nod*

Y/N: Okay so now the rewards, the rewards are for how quickly you can complete your rubik's cubes. There are three but you can only win one. The reward for finishing within 25 minutes is a kiss on the cheek! The reward for finishing within 15 minutes is a date, with me. The reward for finishing within 6 minutes is.. a kiss on the lips, no tongue!

*Lucy yells "GO!" in the background somewhere, and Y/N starts the timer* *TK and Peter start racing to finish their puzzle cubes*

Possible outcomes:

1) Peter wins, surprisingly, and he would happily take any of the options.

2) TK wins, but was aiming for the date not the kiss.

3) Both of them lose so Y/N and the three all sit on the couch (Y/N in the middle of course) watching a movie instead.

4) TK wins and Peter grabs out a knife while Y/N gives them a kiss on the cheek.

The rest is up to you! comment and i might draw it as a comic!