A Body Was Reported

I woke up alone, it seems I woke up late. Was I that tired. I put on a shirt, shorts and socks going out to get breakfast. I ran into Tony and wrapped my hands around his waist" hey princess" he said turning around and picked me up.

Holding me in his arms as I giggled" okay lovebirds away from the stove, you're gonna burn the bacon" Mia said as Tony walked over to the couch and started kissing me.

I-in public, like this. The kiss got heated and put his hands on my back" okay really guys, on the couch" Jacob said and we stopped, looking back at Jacob" what, it's like you've never kissed a girl before, oh wait, you haven't" Everyone started bursting out laughing and Jacob groaned and sat at the table.

Jennie had unwrapped her hands around Tony's neck" I'm not hungry, I'm gonna go back to my room okay" Tony nodded and I got off his lap and walked off into my room to release some stress.

20 minutes later...

Tony walked through the metal door, my books sprawled out everywhere on the bed. I read manga to release my stress" hey babe what you doing?" He said bluntly as I blushed a little" d-don't call me that" I mumbled and he took one of the manga's I was reading called black torch.

" So why do you have so many books out" he asked, moving the books and sitting beside me, putting me on his lap" it's a coping mechanism for me" I said laying my head against his chest, turning the page" coping mechanism, what's wrong princess"

Tony asked" just everything with Alex, my job" I bookmarked my page and put it down as Tony started to massage my shoulder" thank you that feels nice" I said softly as I felt his hand slide down my shoulder.

But I was to focused on The massage by his free hand to notice, he reached under my panties and started to massage me against my underwear "ahh~" I moaned softly "you have such pretty moans princess" Tony said putting his hand on my shoulder as my head went back, As he pulled back my underwear and put his fingers in.

"Oh yes!~ Right there!~" I moaned loudly as he went faster, I quickly covered my mouth" Princess, don't cover your voice, let it out "Tony said taking my hand off" fuck me~" I moaned" I've never seen you so worked up before, you like it don't you"

he said in my ear "mhm~ yeah I like it~" I moaned kissing him, the kiss was sloppy and our tongues intertwined with each other. His other hand going up my shirt to squeeze my breasts, I arched my back and let out a soft moan.

I didn't want the others to hear" why hold back, I know the pleasure is intoxicating" he whispered in my ear as he went faster" oh fuck~" I moaned" harder~!" I moaned loudly, throwing my head back" there you go baby, let it out "oh fuck yes~! Do that more~! Oh fuck~!" I moaned louder.

He thrusted a few more times into my sweet spot as I cummed. I was out of breath and I leaned into his touch, he pinned me down to the bed and kicked off his sweet pants" baby, please~" I moaned" be patient princess" he said taking my wet panties off" ahh, your so wet for me~" he said seductively as he put his dick in.

I moaned loudly clinching the sheets as he thrusted at an inhuman speed" oh fuck~! Keep going~! That feels so good~!" I moaned and he went harder and deeper into me, fucking me at that same inhuman speed, how did he have so much stamina

"you're my little slut aren't you" he said pulling my hair as I moaned in eustasy "yes~! I'm your little slut~!" I moaned out as he continued, he thrusted in this one spot and I screamed" daddy~! Fuck~!" I said as slapped my ass making me come again and he came inside me. But he didn't stop, he kept thrusting until I came again then He pulled out and laid beside me.

I was still out of breath and still cumming "you came a lot didn't you" he said bluntly and I blushed" but let's talk about you calling me daddy" I blushed harder as he said that" do you have a daddy kink" he said teasingly" n-no I just- I was-" I sighed in defeat and admitted it "fine, I do, whatever" I said pouting" and I found that you also like this" he said teasing my nipples making me moan softly" and hair pulling, these will be useful"

He said with a smile and stopped touching me "let's get cleaned up alright" Tony said and got up" t-the thing is, I-I can't feel my legs" I said in embarrassment" you liked it THAT much huh" I covered my face in embarrassment as he picked me up" it's fine, no need to be embarrassed" Tony said and we took a nice shower together.

We changed the sheets when we got out and washed the dirty ones I put on my suit and prepared to do my job. I limped and my legs shook due to Tony being so rough" now I won't be with you for a while I've got to do work on the other side of the ship, will you be okay by yourself" Tony said

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl I can handle myself" I said and smiled "you were a big girl 15 minutes ago-" I playfully slapped his arm and we walked out the door and saw Mia standing there, leaning against the wall" you guys done fucking so you can do your job" Mia said, disappointment written all over her face.

Tony started laughing while I blushed hard" y-your heard that" I said, embarrassed" Not just me, we all heard you calling Tony daddy" Mia said" okay I'm leaving now" I said and sped walked away while I hear Tony continue to laugh.

He knew I didn't want anyone hearing and he made me say such obscenities. I was doing wires when I felt someone smack my ass" Tony really!-" I turned around and to y laughed" what's wrong princess, you seemed to like me smacking your ass when we were fucking" Tony said teasing me "t-tony stop bringing that up" I mumbled

He pushed me up against the wall kissing my neck" Tony please~ n-not here ah~" he teased my nipples through my suit, I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, then he stopped. Even though I secretly wanted him to keep going. The alarm began to blare, I cautiously looked at my tablet.

A body was found