Prolouge part 1

Also quick note so as you see there are dates then there's a bunch of ϟ between paragraphs so that just means it's at different times of that day I just put them there when I skip to another time of the day. Just wanted to make sure you guys are aware!

September 1st 1975

"Knock knock"

"James if you come in my room I swear on everything holy I will bite your hand off" I said as I threw my blanket over my head Hiding under my silk red covers.

Oh ya I Should probably give you a little back story okay so.

I'm Anastasia Euphemia Potter, daughter of Euphemia and Fleamont Potter and twin sister of the one and only you guessed it James Fleamont Potter.

I'm am 16, I got to hogwarts 6th year as you probably knew I'm a Gryffindor and I'm the better twin.

Oh and my best friends are lily Evans and Remus lupin.

Ironic Aint it.

Okay now back to my life.

"Come on Annie we have to leave soon" my twin Winned from the outside of my door. I looked over at my clock and read 9:50. "Oh shit".

"I'm taking my shower now tell mum and dad I'll be down soon" I shouted to james as I grabbed my towel and walked to my bathroom connected to my bedroom.

I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair with my honey scented shampoo and conditioner.
And applied my coconut paradise body scrub to my leg and did a quick shave and scrubbed my body.

I stood under the warm water as it ran Down my face.

A new year, this one then one more to go and no more hogwarts.

I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around my body and hair and quickly brushed my teeth with my
Mint tooth paste.

"Hmm what do we wear today" I said to my self as I looked thur my clothes in my walk in closet.

"Sweater and skirt it is" I grabbed my red cropped sweater and white tennis skirt along with my white high top converse.

I quickly changed and sat at my Vanity and applied light blush with some mascara and a tad of concealer where it's needed.

Pearls or no pearls

i thought to my self as I sat looking at my pearl hair clip and my plain white hair clip.

"Plain white it is" I put my hair up nicely in with my clip and fixed my P Necklace.

P for potter I got it when I was around 10 and have never took it off.

I stood up and Smiled at my self in the mirror as I sprayed some of my aqua angel perfume it was the perfect smell of Crisp cool waters and bright daisies.

Ah I love it.

I flatted my clothes and them grabbed my charm bracelet lily gave me and put it on and looked at my clock.

10:35

I grabbed my trunk.

"Finny" I called out as my light brown cat hopped on to my bed.