Prologue

I'm Yuri your typical high school kid who always zone out at class and loves reading romance novel. I'm contented with everything I have in this life. I have no problems and heavy responsibility all I have to worry is how to sneak out of class or how to sleep in class without getting caught😊. But everything change when.....
"My lady everyone is so worried about you, you've been asleep for a whole month." an old woman in a servant clothes said while wiping her teary eyes.
"My lady?" I tilted my head I'm a 21st century poor student not some noble women from a monarch country."Who are you?" I ask since I never recalled having a maid and I never recalled having someone in my room.
The old woman gave me a shock look. She stood up and went to the door. "Ill call a doctor looks like lady rose loose her memories.
Lady rose? But my name is Yuri not rose. I creep out of the bed and look around. I'm in an unfamiliar room. I searched for a mirror and look at my face.
Bang!!! The mirror fall to the ground. "No way this isn't my face. I must have read to much Manga to dream of having the face of my favorite heroine" I muttered to myself pacing back and forth and accidentally steped onto a broken mirror piece.
"ouch that hurts" I wince in pain.....Wait I feel pain so that means this isn't a dream.
.....I got reincarnated as Rose the heroine of my favorite novel. But why the heroine? Most esikai novels start with having the heroine reincarnated as the villain. Maybe it's just my luck? And.....Wait a minute I didn't die.
Being the heroine is great I don't have death flags or bad end but... I'll get stuck in a golden cage with the yandare male lead always sticking like a gum by my side.
The male lead is so possessive and paranoid than he'd sent people secretly following the heroine evrywhere she goes and he'd never hesitate to kill anyone who upsets his beloved. For the heroine it might be sweet but for me it's creepy, so I made up my mind to change the plot and avoid the male lead.
"Okay let's change the plot let's make the male lead dislike me. He likes cute innocent good girls then let's be a bad girl."
Everything is going as how I planned but how the hell did this happen.
"Rumors have spread the milady slept with Duke Killian last week so your father have to marry you off to cut the rumurs. The other party agreed willingly. Your marriage is already registered milady you just have to attend the ceremony which will be held next month".
I got married to someone much worst than the male lead which is none other than the villain.
"You sneak out again? Such a disobedient kid. I must've been easy on you these days that's why you never take me seriously. I should punish you well this time" _Killian
Me:😶😶😶
I must be the most unlucky creature in the world.
_______________________________________
Hello readers I'm PurpleAce15💜
This was my first story here in wattpad I hope you'll support it.
Warning ⚠
*Grammatical errors and a lot of wrong spellings ahead. (if you see a lot of wrong spellings and grammars in the future please just understand me. I'm not really good at English since it's not my first language😔)
*Some parts of the story has strong language.
*This was my original story but if you see other stories who sound like mine maybe it's because there are a lot of reincarnation story here in wattpad that some stories sound the same.
_______________________________________
I'm novice when it comes to writing so to be honest I'm not so confident with my work. This story might not be perfect but I hope you'll like it. 😊😊😊
PurpleAce15 💜