Monster

3rd Person pov.
Emma and Erika have been friends for years now. They went to kwik star to get a drink for their road trip. They walk up to the drinks and go to the monster section. When they get their there is these guys that are also getting a monster.

            Noah's POV
I was getting a monster when all of a sudden these girls walk towards the section. My eyes caught a look at the girl with these shorts that look like the ones Harley Quinn wore in her movie. She also has a shirt on that is a crop top on that says nope she is totally my type of girl. When she gets over to the monsters she is super cute and waits till my best friend Josh and I were done. When we moved out of the way she grabbed her monster and started to walk away when I stopped her. "Hey" I said "Hi" she said back. "What is your name? I'm Noah btw" "I'm Emma you are kinda cute tbh" she said blushing. "Well thank you your not so bad yourself" "Thank you so what are you guys doing today?" She said to Josh and I. "Oh nothing we were just gonna hang out hbu guys?" "Well we are going to the mall wanna come? I'll drive." "I'm down hbu Josh?" "Sure" he said.

       Emma's pov
After I meet noah and talked to him i pulled Erika to the side "I'm going to ask if they want to com with us." " okay" .

This is a time skip but Josh and Erika have the same conversation.