Road trip to the mall

Emma's pov.
After we all bought our monsters we all got in my car. The boys walked from Noah's house so we didnt have to worry. We all get in my car I'm driving obviously Noah is in the passenger seat and Josh and Erika are in the back. Noah looks at me and smiles then says "so what are we going to the mall?" " I need a new swim suit for this summer and we wanna go clothes shopping. Is there anywhere you guys want to go?" "Well I was thinking we could go to Spencer's and I can help with that picking of a swim suit. But Josh and I were also wondering if you wanted to go to steel plow for dinner?" "That works for me how about you Erika?" "It works for me to it's not like we have to worry about someone locking us out of our own house." Causing me to laugh and Noah to smile at me while Josh asks "you have your own house?" Which I answer " yeah we moved in last week." Noah looks at me and asks "hypothetically if we say wanted to move in with you guys what would you say?" "Depends on how today goes." "Oh okay well I'll make sure it is amazing" he says while putting his hand on my thigh. I just look at it and smile with a little blush that Erika notices.

     Erika's pov.
I think they want to move in with us. I would not mind though because Josh is really hot and I can tell Emma likes Noah. Not only did Noah put his hand on Emma's thigh Josh scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. "Emma can I have your phone to put some music on?" "Of course here you go. Dont make me embarrass myself please." Noah looks at Emma and says "I bet you have a wonderful voice." I play Emma's favorite song and she starts to sing it. While she is singing she tries to take a drink of her monster and not only does she grab Noah's she ends up spilling it all over herself. Good thing we were at the mall already.