hormones 1/2

Time skip - 7 months cause I need to make a part 2 to this book 😖)

For some reason today Asian been really moody she hasn't ate her breakfast or fruit bowl as usual and always complain about simple stuff

" why the hell u leave the cup on the coffee table sheyya ughhh gotta be walking behind u fo this am sick and tired of u I wish I haven't taken yo damn sperm in my coochie now look what happened am fat and bloated " she complain I simply took a cup of water to her in the morning since she was thirsty and she told me to put it on the damn coffee table . Knowing how she is now I simply stroll inside the living room took the cup and went out back .

Asian

Ughh I been so damn hormonal and frustrated about errthing sheyya does, other than that von had texted me to meet him at some park along baton street soo .......that's where am heading don't mind my clothes I wanna dress like this or the logo on the damn shirt 🥲

that's where am heading don't mind my clothes I wanna dress like this or the logo on the damn shirt 🥲

Ughh my pants make me so weird looking lemme change my fit rq

I took my time walking downstairs 😩 checking my phone every step just to get a message that von outside,  sheyya was busy watching some basketball so I tried to sneak pass him

I took my time walking downstairs 😩 checking my phone every step just to get a message that von outside, sheyya was busy watching some basketball so I tried to sneak pass him . The TV paused and I froze all the attention on meee rn

" wea is u going ma thought u was in the shower or sleeping where u heading so I can get dressed and carry u or sum u ain't going out by ya self " he is so damn insecure lemme live sheyya Joseph likeeee dang .

" oh.....um mind yo damn business! Am going with India to shop for something she told me she pregnant and qant to surprise durk so am helping her out " his eyes narrowed looking at me up and down but nodding along his ass better let me go having me sweating and shiid making a btch nervous.

" ight ......tell India I said congrats and make sure u stay by ha side and keep protected, remember I love u and before u go u got cash right don't want my babies to be hungry out thea " .

I nodded showing him my purse full with stacks he gave me the keys to his pretty white Bentley like he never let me drove it before maybe its faith .

___________ time skip ( 2000s ) 😜

I slowly drove behind a audi that was parked in a lot say parking lot yall ........I stepped out making sure to grab my phone and bag just incase sheyya called and I answered don't wanna give him ideas, I walked up to the window of the audi and knocked seeing the window rolled down and puffs of smoke comes out von points his gun at me but realize who it is he lowered it and steps out the car.

" so how u doing Asian " like for starters u almost killed me in the damn hospital and second your female almost lost her legs cause of sheyya's stupid ways .

Shiiid lemme take yall back ( 1900s)

" bae where u going its literally 10 pm u said we gon watch a movie " I shouted he had on this black ripped jeans and a black a yellow nirvana shirt and some black airforce and a ski mask also black.

" am gon be back soon stay in tha house and pick a movie my mommy neeed something " before I questioned him there he was out the doe .

Sheyya pov ( just for the back story "

Mane u sho we should do this von would smoke us fo it " kentrell said pulling out his gun and was waiting on my go to shoot at the target von's baby mama after that lil accident at the hospital I got to hate her every damn time we meet either at the hospital or some mall shopping 🏬. " yo u talk allat but can't dick down ty u lazy ass nigga " Taymor or tay-k said already having his choppa out . We waited until she steps out and make her way to the car we drove off blasting tay-k song the race

The windows at Taymor at the right wind down and him and kentrell start spraying melly who was at the top roof to be exactly sprayed the place while she got shot in her foot and the rest prolly dead who knows......

I pulled up at the trap and handed them each 10k for their work and shiid promises to hold em down until so said . I drove back home time was just 11 to 12 pm I walked in and closed the door slightly making sure to not do a sound .

" where the hell was u at ! " Asian shouted coming all in my face and shiid

" chill ma I was out like I told u- * slap *

Hell naw .

" tf ! Don't ever pu yo fucking hands on me " I grabbed her and push her to the wall pregnant or no don't fw me like I yo kid fw some otha nigga like dat manee " she looks at me up and down and bites her lips freaky ass

" nah I know what u tryna do it ain't gon work u pregnant and yo hormones doing allat fo some reason " she whines running behind me " please sheyyaaaaa I mean we having this argument and shid and am frustrated asf "

I ignored her .

I stripped down naked and hop in the shower feeling the warm water wash over my body as usual water cold ash but maybe today was lucky some how . In the middle of soap up I heard the bathroom door opened and shut quietly hell naw rape by my baby mama helpppp! I stared at the shower glass which showed her reflection clearly.

The door opens and I was taken back . She had on a towel which she slip off her body and was now fully naked .

" I wanna shower wit u daddy"

Shiiid maybe am liking her freaky ass now 🌧

Notice.

Couple chapters left , prolly make a part 2 i9n know yet but will see also thanks for the support I really and truly appreciate all of it . Motivate me to write more von and Asian for yall .....later baddies💜💉🦋