leaving / end of story

Thank yall for the support this is the last chapter and I will continue another book a pt2 finna drop next week of so when I get some chapters ready for yall to read stay tune tho.

_________________________

Sheyya been ignoring me all this week and the week I got caught with von , in bed he wouldn't even face me or give me no kisses its like ion exist no more . He would be in the living room and I approach he just got up and leave which made me alot emotional.

I peeped inside the kitchen and he was there cooking something all i saw was chicken and Alfredo sauce 😋and cheese macaroni he really knows how to cook tho , I walked quietly into the kitchen and watched him he looked so calm and unbother its like we didn't even argue or sum

" um....sheyya am hungry " I said lowering my tone so he won't get upset if I suddenly shout out that a bitch hungry.

" there is food in tha fridge and also some pizza on the table make ya self sum to eat " I looked at him in shock am pregnant and he won't even treat me like that I sigh feeling tears run down my cheeks am tired of the separation I want him to hold me and kiss me like he use to .

" sheyya am sorry I really am I didn't mean to do it i-i-i just thought maybe it was best to clear stuff up between me and von so he won't bother u am sorry daddy " I said busting out into tears Normally he would hug me but he just stands there with a fork in his arms looking at the floor .

" u know what.......am done like I tried to do this relationship shit but thats not working , what i gotta do to be the perfect man for u I cook and clean up I help u go shopping I pay half your bills at dinner I do allat I picked u up from hospital and allat when u got your first appointment I was there and this is what I get cheated on and u have the guts to say sorry fr " he shuts off the stove and push pass me going upstairs.

I walked behind him and up the stairs hearing alot of stuff moving and everything and a bag being opened " where u going ? " I asked he looks at me and continued like he ain't hear me , I walking over to him I grabbed the bag and throw it on the floor .

" stop! Don't leave the situation because u can't handle it sheyya , just listen and sort this out don't turn your back on me and this child we need u and everything your his or her father sheyya and your my boyfriend ,I love u so much u don't even know " he had tears in his eyes and basically he was still packing he changed into some shorts and a wifebeater and put the bag on his back grabbing his glock and a couple stacks out the safe stuffing everything into the bag as well .

" I just need some time to think and I will be back to u I promise and I love u too " he then left so imjsut ZTE the food he cooked cause i was hungry anyways.

_______/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

It was night time and sheyya wasn't back as yet he didn't call or text me and I was having a movie night with India, suddenly her phone rang and so did mines too strange.

"Hello" I said waiting for someone to answer but the line went dead

" hey baby what wrong " India said on her phone sounding worried maybe it's durk or sum . She jumps out of her seat and looks for her purse and keys .

" whats going on India my phone rang and the person hung up"

She looks at me worried like she wants to tell me something but maybe she doesn't know how I will react.

" just tell me what happened.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
" von is dead and sheyya is locked up in jail "

I felt my heart popped 💔😔this was all too much I was breathing heavily and started to lose focus and everything went black .

____/_/_/_/_/_/_/__/_/
I woke up to the sound of monitor's beeping all around me and I opened my eyes

" ah she is awake " the nurse said to the doctor, sheyya's mom came in the room and Sat by my bed she looked worried like maybe she knows about the incident or something.

" are u alright where is sheyya? Thought yall was coming here together. " I nodded my head no she sighs and put her hands on mines making me tear up

" u could of loss the baby Asian I know sheyya and u had a pretty rough time , he had called me earlier and said he wanted to propose to u a few days ago I guess u guys did " I just nodded resting my head onto the pillow feeling myself slipping into a deep sleep.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

" joseph ! "

The police officer called out , sheyya looks up at the cell seeing it opened and the white cop came in and drag him out , all the other dudes watched him some was laughing hard while others just looked pissed and desperate. He was then brought into a room with only 2 guards behind a door and a sit which had a phone. Approaching he tooled up the phone and waited to see who wanted to talk to him .

Some blonde girl in a off white shirt and skirt and Jordan 1s came to the booth taking up the phone and speaking into it .

" h-hey sheyya I know u hate me rn for showing up but our son miss u , u haven't been there in 2 years and he really talks about u everyday its crazy how he thinks of u bring there in jail how do u think he feels about this ? "

Taking a deep breath sheyya talks back into the phone calming all the anger inside not to yell and disturb anyone else in the area using the same phones to talk on so he whispers .

" u think I give 10 shots about u and that white as baby u know Rachel that's not my son he calls your cousin dad and then he doesn't even looks at me like a real father in the beginning and now am supposed to feel petty and be all sad and gloomy for him hell naw u better get out this place before things go side ways ".

Throwing the phone down sheyya jumps up from the seat and asked the guards to take him back to the cell and he didn't even look back at the blonde girl as if she didn't exist as usual nobody wasn't even on his mind.

~to be continued ~ /literally/

Thank yall for reading and stay tuned for the part 2 💛💚💙💜🤎💚💚💙💜🤎💛💚💙💜🤎💚🖤💙🤎💚🖤💙🖤💚🤎💙🖤💚🖤