Hunger

Seven

  Even since that lady turned me into a nome I've been wandering around the ship. I've seen a girl in a yellow raincoat wandering around too. One time she ate a live rat because she was so hungry. I'm in a room with a sausage right now, I hear loud growling sounds coming from down the hall. It sounds just like the girl's stomach when she's hungry. I pick up the sausage in front of me, I know what this kid is capable of, and I know what I have to do.

  I take a bite of the sausage, grimacing at the taste. Suddenly the girl stumbles into the room, she slowly approaches me holding out her hand. I hold out the sausage but suddenly the girl leaps onto me and bites into my neck. I would scream if I could but the world goes black.

Six

  I stand over the nome's dead body. They were kind enough to try to give me a sausage, but I was so hungry, I ate the nome. I groan, I don't feel so good. I walk out of the room holding my stomach. I don't know what's wrong with me, I ate, I should be feeling better. A wave of pain hits me in the stomach again and I fall to the floor in pain.

  I curl up into a ball on the floor, my stomach killing me. What happened to me? What did I eat that could possibly kill me?

Seven (five minutes before Six arrived)

  I finish putting the poison I found into the sausage. That girl will pay. I know who she is, and I know how to get rid of her. I throw away the poison and smile to myself. Before she arrives I'll eat part of the sausage so no matter what, she'll die. I have to make a sacrifice if I want the rest of the kids in this world to escape and be free.

Mono

  I teleport through reality and finally appear in front of Six who's dying. I crouch down next to her and cup her face into my hand. She opens her eyes and looks up at me. "M-Mono? You s-should be d-dead." She coughs out. I shrug. "I lived long enough to see you get what you deserve." I see tears gather into her eyes as they grow dull. I take my hand away from her cheek letting her head hit the floor.

  I walk into the room with the boy who sacrificed himself. After Six killed him his body turned back into it's original form. "She betrayed you, just like she betrayed me." I mutter as I crouch beside the boy. His face has a look of peace on it, at least he died happily. I died inside. I sigh, and use my powers to get a clock. I turn back the hands and close my eyes as everything plays backwards.

  I jerk awake in the middle of the woods. There's a paper bag on my head, I look around and see a tv behind me turn off. I start walking forward into the woods.