▸ 028

𝐦  𝐮 𝐚 𝐡☆ミ

𝐦 𝐮 𝐚 𝐡☆ミ

"SUHO-SUNBAE-NIM." Sujin gave the girl a gentle reminder from the sidelines.

Yujin's brows furrowed. "I don't believe that's any of your business, Dayeon-ah." Another memory surfaced, of her first day, and Suho's unnaturally quiet demeanour.

Dayeon-ah gasped. "But he killed Sey-"

"-He didn't." Yujin corrected her sharply.

Just like that, a gleam of silver flared from the girl's side, "You call yourself HIS BEST FRIEND?" She cried out, jumping at Yujin, like she had been waiting to do that since the start. She lined a swiss knife on the arch of Yujin's nape. "YOU CONNIVING BITCH!"

"YAH!" Sujin screamed at the same time Jugyeong warned her, "YUJIN-AH! LOOK U-"

Yujin coolly exhaled. "Pretty.." she muttered, gazing at the knife's curved design in admiration. The same way a toddler would regard a toy. The sight and comparison were disturbing.

She then canted her head to stare Dayeon in the eye. "Let me give you a small lesson. From Sunbae to Hoobae." Yujin smiled.

Her feet spun, hands capturing Dayeon's wrist, driving the girl against the nearest desk's tabletop. "Pocket knives are useless in fights. Especially in schools." The youngster let out a howl of pain, hitting the wooden surface as Yujin nagged, gripping the knife for herself to inspect it.

"Blunt blade, small offence area, slippery surface..a lot of work." She settled the knife on a chair, leaning downward where her arm kept Dayeon's head locked to the desk's surface. "But you know what's useful, kouhai?" The Japanese term rolled off her tongue with ease, triggered by her violent actions that preceded it.

Dayeon groaned.

Yujin dropped low to whisper in the girl's ear. "A fucking pen." She advised, fishing out a tactical pen she kept in her pockets at all times. "Who would have thought, right? A scholar's weapon. Write equations and stab any disturbances. Kill two birds with one instrument." The girl in captivity shivered, resisting a whimper.

Yujin flicked the cap open, humming when the pointy nib appeared. "A good grip, sharp tip, and a clean-cut if you're lucky." She explained to Dayeon, placing the nib on the side of the girl's neck, "Do you think you're lucky, Dayeonnie?"

Dayeon trembled, screeched, kicked. "Get OFF ME, YOU PSYCHO!"

Sua gulped, raising a placating hand in the air. "That's enough, Yujin-ah." She carefully said.

Yujin didn't move. "Wanna test it out? It'll just take a single cut." She grazed the tip of the pain just a little above Dayeon's pulse. "We'll find out if you're lucky." She claimed.

A strong hand touched Yujin's shoulder. She flinched. Her grip on the pain didn't loosen.

"Yujin." Suho tried again, letting his hand clutch her shoulder joint in a tight grasp. "Stop this." He instructed calmly.