Cal x Xylo: Secret Date?!

Requested by: Umbragryp

Series: Origins of Olympus

Season: 3

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Xylo's pov:

After a whole day going around the camp, checking things if everything was okay, just in case if any old enemies in the camp came back to plot on something or kill anyone, I decided to get back to camp, but when I was heading back to my cabin, something or rather someone caught my eye.

When I came closer, I realized it was Cal, he seemed to be meditating or relaxing, I'm not quite sure what he's doing, I decided to get to him and ask if we could hang out.

If any of you never known but, I have a crush on Cal for a while, he always care everyone around the camp and puts others first instead of himself. Not only that, he was also a great mother figure to my adopted son, Ricarro, and was also a great grandmother figure to the kids, a.k.a Dina and Roja, my grandchildren, Riccaro and Momiji's kids from the future.

Anyway, when I got closer, I looked at Cal before I gently shook him, he tensed up at first but then relaxed when he saw me "Hey Cal, so what'cha doin'?" I asked as I sat down next to him "Nothing much, just been relaxing since things have been a bit stressful here."

He isn't lying to be honest, things here in the camp have been stressful these days for all of us. First was Inpu and his family, second was Mitch's prophecy, and last was worst than all of this, Seductive Rose and his allies we're planning to destroy this camp any moment, so yeah, lots of problems for us every single day.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." I replied as everything went quite, then Cal replied "Hey Xylo?" "Yeah Cal?" I asked as Cal looked at him "Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked as I smiled and answered "Sure, I was gonna asked you that actually."

Then it was decided, unknown to us they were about to witness something they didn't think this is gonna happen.

The next day...

No one's pov:

While Xylo was waiting for Cal, he finally arrived as they started to talk while walking around camp, then they went to the canteen to get something to eat, they enjoyed their time as they hang out all day, from playing in the beach 'till watching the stars in the night.

When they sat down to gaze at the beautiful starlight night, things we're starting to get a lot nervous for them, then Xylo spoke "Hey Cal, there's something I need to tell you..." Cal looked at him and nodded as Xylo stood up as he breathed in and out before looking at Cal straight in the eye.

Then he finally replied "Cal, we'ven known each other since we first met and have been good parent figures to Ricarro, and there's been something I wanted to ask you." Cal looked worried for a moment but nodded to let Xylo continue.

Xylo breathed as he replied "Cal! I like you for a while now, will you be my boyfriend?" Xylo asked with his eyes tightly closed as Cal looked at him, shocked.

Xylo thinks he screwed up, but Cal managed to surprise him by kissing him in the cheek, which shocked Xylo as he was starting to smile.

When they looked at each others eyes, they we're smiling as Cal replied happily "Of course, I love to be your boyfriend!" Xylo smiled even more as they hugged each other, when they pulled away, Cal giggled which confused him why.

"Um Cal, why are you giggling?" Xylo asked as Cal looked at him "Sorry, it's just, I didn't think you were gonna confess to me first, and there I thought I was gonna confess first." Cal answered before he asked "Hey Xylo, do you still remembered that part when I want to hang out with you?" Xylo nodded as Cal answered "Well, it was actually a set up for a date." Cal scratched the back of his neck as Xylo looked at him shocked "Wait, really?!" Cal nodded as he explained.

Turned out, Cal wanted to confessed to Xylo for a while as he asked Dina and Roja for tips to confessed to him, Dina and Roja suggested he could make a 'set-up date' without Xylo knowing by hanging out with him.

And that's the story, Xylo smiled as he pulled Cal by the waist and said "Guess some things doesn't go according to plan huh?" Cal nodded before they gave each other a passionate kiss.

After a minute, they sat back down to enjoy the view, unknown that two people we're watching them.

Dina's pov:

"Well, mission accomplished Dina." Roja smiled as I happily looked at Granpa Xylo and Cal "We should probably head back home now Roja, we don't want to disturb their moment." I replied as we started to head back home, happy that they we're together.