💙Together Again (Part 1)❤

Requested by: None

Series: Fairy Tale Origins

Season: 5 (After the final episode)

Ship: Ritchie x Devin

(This part has some of my characters from Fairy Tail Origins: A New Generation, check out the story)

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Ritchie's pov:

I didn't know how long I was gone but...

I miss Divinus Magia, my brother, but most importantly.....

Devin.....

I don't know how Devin was after I died, I miss him so dearly, his smile, his warm hugs, and his sweet kisses.

"-chie? Ritchie!"

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at Alison, (My OC) a friend of mine I made since I died "Hey Alison, you need me for something?" I asked as she looked at me with a concerned yet worried look on her face "Let me guess, your thinking about him, are you?" She asked as she sat next to me.

When Alison and I became friends, we told each other some stories before we died, so she pretty much knew about my guild, brother and Devin.

"Yup, as always." I answered as she looked at me "Ritchie, you've been like that since you arrived here in the afterlife." Alison stated which was true. I've been thinking about them ever since I died.

"*Sigh* I know Alison, it's been so long, I don't know if some things changed in Atlantide, the guilds, Divinus Magia and Devin." Alison looked at me before speaking "I know what you mean, but there is something I need to tell you, well more like, my master should tell you."

You see, in the afterlife, there was a person who was in charge of everything here when we all died or passed away, I never got to meet this person but he or she took care of all of us, when I first arrived, I saw my old friends there, Tapio and Bjorn. I was in tears as I hugged them tightly.

I managed to apologize to Tapio after what I did, eventually he forgave me as he, Bjorn and I started to catch up. That's when we met Alison.

Back to the present, I looked at Alison with a confused look on my face, as she smiled "Follow me Ritchie." She had her hand out and I took it as she helped me stood up as we walked to her master's home.

When we got there, we we're greeted by a woman who's tall like a statue, she had light skin, black curly hair and gentle blue eyes "Hello there Alison, Ritchie." She greeted both of us.

"Hello master, I brought Ritchie here like you asked." Alison said as she stepped away to reveal myself "Hello madam, Alison said you wanted to see me." The woman smiled as she nodded "Yes, well I have been noticing you having thoughts about your guild and lover, so I decided to revive you back to reunite with your guild." Once she was done, my eyes was wide like they're about to pop out, tears started to form my eyes as I asked "D-Do you mean it...?" She nodded again, I started to smile, which was wide, I couldn't wait to see them again, but most importantly, I couldn't wait to see Devin again!

But, there's something else I need to do first, when I asked Alison's master I need to do something first, she agreed as I went to find Tapio and Bjorn.

"Wait, you're really going back home?!" Tapio asked as I nodded, they smiled as they hugged me tightly as I hugged back, I really would love to be with Divinus Magia again but I'm gonna miss them so much, and I promised them not to take care of the guild but for Kit and Inmo as well.

After we bid goodbyes to each other, I went back the Alison's master as she opened the portal, I looked at Alison and the woman one last time before jumping in as everything went dark.