Part 2

Sorry i was late i had exams na and also i was lazy well idk why i saying sorry 'cus no one going to read it besides my soulmate (bff) and sister (she a army too)
lol k letz just start it.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When you open your eyes, you find yourself already succumbing to the beast’s luxury. The guest bedroom was drastically different from yours back at the castle. Instead of a crowded bunker with poorly made beds, you continue laying upon the silk sheets alone in a spacious room as you soak in the warm sunlight that poured through the window. You breathed in deeply, finally away from the musty smell of body odor and sweat that once choked out your lungs.

You didn’t sleep for very long, but awoke to the sun beaming high in the sky; right before noon. Despite your more courteous morals, your stomach was a vicious entity that halts for no one. In an attempt to quickly resolve this issue, you scrambled to the door. The floor beneath you creaked every other step you took, but hunger was more important that being quiet.

Eventually, you find yourself stood in the middle of the kitchen. It’s empty, but the lingering scent of food guided you to a loaded plate of... breakfast? Before you know it, you’re chowing down like a drunkard who found their calling.

Loud thumps approach the kitchen, and you see the beast’s head poke in. Correction: Namjoon’s Dragon head poked in. With wide archways and plenty of head space, the rest of the beastly body enters the kitchen. Large pots and pans clang as his figure searches vigorously through the shelves. At last, he snuffs out a bottle with a strange liquid inside.

Namjoon hastily consumes its strange contents before a puff of smoke appears in the air. You are all but staring, trying to not be awed at the magic taking place. Namjoon returns to his human form, albeit with a disgusted look on his face.

“Ugh,” he sighs,” The taste is just something I’m never gonna get used to, is it?” Namjoon mutters to himself before he notices you at the dining table.

He smiles to you as he slides into the seat across from you. “The potions turn me back, but only temporarily.” He looks down at his hands with a reminiscent look upon his features. “My youngest brother, Taehyung, wasn’t very skilled back then when he made these, but it gets me through when I go to the market. Speaking of which, we need a game plan.”

“…..what does that have to do with your brother?”

“My family is a conglomerate of issues; Hell, my brother turned me into a damned dragon after all.” He chuckles softly to himself. “It’s better this way if you know, but then again, you don’t have to help me. I won’t force you to share this burden.” Namjoon meets your eyes, and for the same compelling reason that made you stay the first time, you responded.

“It’s alright Namjoon, I will help you seek justice.”

“There were three brothers,” He started the tale of his tragedy.” From youngest to eldest: Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and,” He pauses for a moment. He tears his eyes away from you as the name falls from his lips. “….Kim Seokjin.”

You couldn’t hide the shock that wipes across your face. After all the years you’ve been alive, this was the first time you ever thought about King Kim’s family. You had always thought that he was the only son, even when rumors of other family members were whispered throughout the village.

“Seokjin may be the eldest, but he’s also a hopeless romantic. So much so, he became unfit to be king when he disobeyed one of the Ten Commandments.” Namjoon shakes his head in dismay. “Thou shalt not kill.” His voice breaks as he struggles to continue,” In a fit of jealousy and rage he… he murdered a woman who didn’t return his feelings. Instead, she was in love with …me of all things.”