27🌶

"What?" I said.

"I love you"

I kept hugging him in shock at what he just said. He loves me?

He tightened his grip and let out a heavy breath. I began stocking his back slowly.

"You don't have to say it back. I just want to let you know that there is someone who loves you...me"

"I love you too" I whispered.

He let out a chuckle and pulled away. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked smiling.

He leaned in an gave me a comforting kiss. He pulled away looking at me with a smile.

"I'm assuming you loved that response?" I said.

"Not as much as I love you" he said.

I rolled my eyes laughing. "Pfft. That was so corny"

"Really? That's how its gonna be?" He asked raising a brow.

"I mean... you have to admit it was Bucky" I said smirking. "You're so dramatic"

"I'm not dramatic" he said.

"Sure you're not" I said sarcastically.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He said leaning forward.

"You'll figure it out" I said leaning in as well.

Our lips where slightly touching until I leaned in kissing him. I slid my hands to his shoulders leaning my body towards him. I deepened the kiss, as I straddled his thighs. He seemed like he wanted to pull away, so I stopped.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah it's nothing" he said looking at me.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. You seem hesitant" I said.

"Don't worry about it" he said.

"Bucky I know when you're lying" I said. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't want you to feel like you did earlier"

"You didn't do anything wrong" I said.

"You said you thought I was just using you"

"And I also said I know it's not true, and you'll beat yourself up because of it" I said. "I know you're not Bucky. I was just imagining the worst"

I looked at his expression and he didn't seem fully convinced. I sighed and I decided to stand up. But before I stood up, he grabbed my hips and kissed me. He pulled me closer and I smirked as he deepened the kiss.

"Changed your mind?" I said.

"I might change it back because of what you just said"

"I really doubt that" I said reaching for his sweats.

I made a slight movement making him groan tightening his grip on my hips. He removed my jacket throwing it on the side. I made more movement breathing into his ear.

He grabbed my lower back with one hand and the back of my neck with the other. I gasped due to the cold of his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"You're hand is cold" I said closing my eyes. "But it's fine"

He stood up carrying me to the bed. He got on top between my legs and kissed me again. He took off my shirt and my sweats. I reached to remove his shirt, but he pinned my arms against the bed.