46

It's been a month and I came back from San Francisco. I woke up at 7:34am. I got out of bed and got ready for my appointment. I had breakfast and did myself some coffee. As I was drinking my coffee I turned on the TV watching the news. Sam was on the screen.

Hehe...cap.

As I looked at the TV screen, someone called. I picked up my phone and noticed Sam was calling.

"What's up cap?" I said with a smile.

"You know?" He asked.

"You've been on the news for three days. Of course I know" I said taking a sip from my coffee. "Sharon got pardoned as well. I didn't know she was struggling all these years"

"Yeah, I called because I was wondering how you've been holding up since we last talked"

"I've been good to be honest."

"And I am also wondering if you wanted to grab some lunch"

"Sure. When?"

"Today?"

"Sure, I just have a few stuff I need to do right now. Just send me the location and I'll see you there"

"Cool, later" he said hanging up.

I left the phone on the counter and headed to my room to grab my sneakers. I put them on, along with a jacket and a cap. I grabbed my bag, my phone and my keys and headed out.

I walked on the sidewalk towards the therapist office. I opened the door and went towards the receptionist.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Christina at 8:00" I said.

"Yeah, she'll bring you in in a few minutes. Please take a seat" she said.

I sat in a chair waiting for her to call me. I was looking through my phone and I tried to call Wanda.

Nothing.

"She's ready for you"

I stood up and walked into her office.

"Morning" I said.

"Sit" she said.

I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

"You haven't been here for a month" she said.

"Yeah, I was doing some research across the country" I said.

"Let's discuss what you told me last time. Remind me"

Didn't she write it down? Bruh

"Um, well my friend passed away, I disappeared and I've been having flashbacks"

"You're forgetting him" she said.

"Then why did you make me repeat it, if you already-"

"Have you talked to him?"

"No"

"Why not?" She asked.

"I deleted his number"

"Why?"

I stayed quiet and looked at the floor crossing my arms.

If I ignored it, maybe I would forget about him.

"You're not gonna talk again?"

I sighed. "I'm trying"

She shook her head and took out her notebook.

"There's no need to take out the notebook" I said.

"You're not talking, so I'm just writing"

"That's passive aggressive" I said looking around.