The move : ep 1

POV: CLAIRE

I finally feel like I have my life together. Drama free from family and boys ! I found a good job and a house in the city. My job is at a vet clinic they were low on staff. You can say I was there only hope or option. I have worked different kind of jobs from the most innocent to the most sketchy. Am only 19 and feel like am 40.

My stuff is finally all moved in to my new house once I get my last things from my childhood bedroom. Which is up stairs. We live about an hour and a half away from the city . In between the two are long roads and trees lots of trees .

"Clair honey are you okay up there" my mother shouts from downstairs.
"Yes ma am rapping my stuff up don't worry am not going to miss my train rid" I shout back. I plan on taking my Vespa to the train station. Which is only 40 minutes away. Which means I have to drive those long roads heading towards the city of bright lake.

Last box ! " here let me get that for you" my mother says while taking the box from my hands. " thanks ma " I say in response I rolled my eyes at her because I know she wants me out of the house. We walk to my Vespa in silence. My mother ties the box to the back of the Vespa. " I know what your thinking. Young lady " she says playfully " what ...what am I thinking ma " I say in a sigh and slouching to be dramatic. " your thinking i want you out of the house. Which is further than the truth bear". "But you do" I say looking into her eyes .

We had just fought a day ago and my emotions stuck to me since then . I know they are effecting with my emotions I have right now. I feel sad that am leaving but I want to start my own life without having to be controlled with my every move.

"Anyway we will miss you bear and so will the horses" she says looking deep in to my eyes. I could already tell she is about to cry. Her nose is getting red and under her eyes are puffing up. A shimmering film covers her ligh brown eyes . While her long hair started to sway in the wind.

I wanted to say but Jordan was going to be happy am gone. I knew better than to leave on a bad note. My family has done nothing bad to me . It was just the family drama with both my parents siblings, it hit us hard . The family partys the dissonance. The list goes on for ever. My cousin are all girls and biches . So am glad we were on our own and left that possy group.

"Am going to miss you guys too. I love yall to okay. And the horses. " I say while trying to hold back the tears builds up in my eyes . One tear escaped and I didn't allow the rest to follow.
"I hope you know your father wanted to be out here saying goodbye but.." I cut her off " I know he just needs to rest and he will walk again ma just let him take his time ok " i say while smiling. she nods back in agreement.

" don't be to hard on him please ma he is trying real hard k" I say with a big smile on my face . " what me hard on your dad what am never am as gentle as a daisy " she says sarcastically. " well you know what they say about daisy's " I say obviously pulling her leg. " what ... what do they say about daisy's.." she has such a curious look on her face.

"Whell would you look at the time . I got to go am going to miss the train. "
" Fine am letting you off the hook this time Claritin I love you and be safe would ya" she says will I get on my Vespa. " don't find trouble please. " she says " ma I don't find trouble, trouble finds me " I say with a smirk on my face ." Bye ma " I say while hugging her
"Bye love you ." She planted a kiss on my cheek and I was off.

Author notes
Am sorry about the incorrect spelling and grammar mistakes. Ideas start to come quickly and I just had to type it out. This is a test trial so if the story line gets out of hand ✋ don't blame me. This is just another one of trust the process Moments.
Shay-