The face to face. ep:2

I was about 10 minutes away from the station . When my mind started to drift thinking about how life was to how it is going to be now . When I snaps back to reality I saw a fist size rock. It hit my tire and I went flying in to the bushes on the side of the road . The box that was tied busted and all my papers went flying out.

I hit the ground on my knees and elbows. Second after my box hit the ground . "Ughhh" I grunted "WHY ME" I was yelling in to the forest of trees. I started to pick my things up quickly after I heard noise coming from deeper in the tress. I was able to makr it on time for the train if i run my ass to the station.

I left my Vespa in the bushes. I am going to call Sam who is the owner of our towns auto repair shop. After she was well hidden i started to run.

As I entered and showed the nice lady my ticket she told me to come closer to her so I leaned in toward the glass. "I wanted to inform you that there is a very handsome man looking for you " she whispered. "What!" I said that a little to loud . "Ssshhhh" she said while looking around. "Come to the back I will unlock the door " she said in a while.

"My train leaves in five minutes so can you tell me what he looks like " I told her while I threw my hands in the air.
"Whell he was tall,very muscular, he had long hair tied back,and he has a very nice tanned skin tone." She said blushing. "Thanks for letting me know " .

"Oh one more thing he also kind of looks very dangerous. As good looking he mightbe he gives off a bad vibe" she said with her smile fading. "Oh ok thanks " I said with the door in my hand "No problem anytime " she said as if we were laong times friends. I walked out and ran to my train

Who would be looking for me. Why ,do they need something from me ? How would they ever describe me. I have a grey and black plaid shirt on with jeans and white vans . Whell that answers that.

The first part of the train was packed so I went all the was to the back where there was nobody around. Which sound stupid since I now know there is a male looking for me. I grabbed my box and was about to head to the second part of the train when there he is .

Standing a foot away. He has amber eyes mixed with gold when the sun hit. He was every thing the lady described of him. Before I could think he took a picture of me and got of the train when the doors where closing. I couldn't do any thing about it until I get to bright lake.