Boyfriend.

Somi POV

I reached the set and greeted the crew and everyone else. "Somi! Sungho is being so stubborn. He said he wants only you to do his make up and he's not allowing anyone else to." Said Mrs. Park (Sungho's secretary/ manager) "Bu-but I don't know how to do make up" I stuttered and as I said this everyone looked at me with a strange look. "What do you mean? Don't you apply make up?" She asked, "No Mam. I'm not one of those girls who wants to apply make up, be pretty everyday, be beautiful like some girl group member. I hate make up and I never once in my life will apply it!" I explained. "No problem" she said, "However, if it'll help make Mr. Sungho's mind up, I'll do it" I said, "Thank you Somi! Now go quickly!" Said Mrs. Kim. I entered the make up room, "Hi Somi, I don't want to trouble you but I just want someone like YOU to do my make up" Sungho said with a sly smile. I rolled my eyes and kept my bag, I asked for the make up and once I got it, I started applying it. After it was done I got some water and handed a bottle to sungho and opened the other for myself. "Are you satisfied?" I said, "Hmm. For someone who doesn't apply make up you're pretty good" he said. 

*Time skip*

The shoot was over and it was only 6. "Hey. We're free early wanna go get something to eat?" Sungho asked as he winked at me and put his arm around me. Come to think of it, he's been flirting with me ever since the shoot started. I know it's weird to notice something like this but I can't help it and it's getting worse. "Um... Sure, Let me just text my friend" I said, More like boyfriend. "Why? did you have plans with them today? It's okay we can catch up later" He said, "No no, it's fine. He anyways is busy" I said, "He?" Sungho said, "Yea, he's a male." I smirked. 

I messaged Soobin on the way to the restaurant. Here's our conversation: 

Soobin. HELP ME. The actor keeps flirting with me and I'm very uncomfortable.
~Me

How dare he. I'm coming RIGHT NOW. where are you?
~Soobin

I'm heading to Zero - one. We're having snacks there. Come there, Sit for a while, if he gets flirty then act up
~Me

Okay. Looks like I'm gonna be breaking some bones today. ~Soobin

Haha.
~Me

I laughed at that last comment. 

Soobin POV

HOW DARE THAT BRAT FLIRT WITH MY GIRL. I was trying to keep calm as I drove to Zero - One. It's a nice restaurant but I don't really like it. I entered and instantly saw Somi sitting at the corner table with some other guy. I showed her a thumbs- up and so did she. I ordered a fresh- lime soda since I was thirsty, "Here is your soda sir" the waiter said, "Thanks" I said and took a sip. I kept a close watch on them and that's when I saw. He was making Somi uncomfortable, he was winking at her and kept trying to get hold of her hand. I was getting furious by the minute. 

The next thing he did made me punch him. He tried to kiss Somi. I got up and punched him in the face. "Somi! run this man is probably drunk! I don't want you to get hurt" said that Brat. Somi smirked and stood right next to me, "This handsome man right here. He's my f**king boyfriend. I noticed you were getting too flirty and I needed to teach you a lesson" she said holding my hand. "Mhm. If you ever touch, or for that matter SEE Somi again I will choke you with my own hands!" I said and pulled Somi to the counter. We paid for the stuff and left. "I paid, Brat. You don't need to" Said Somi to Sungho and we left. 

Somi POV

I messaged mrs. Kim in the car that I won't be there at the set tomorrow cuz I was busy, I lied. I don't wanna go cuz of Sungho. There was an awkward silence "Well. That just happened" I said, "YES. And I swear to god I'm never letting you work in another commercial again." Soobin said and he sounded furious. "Calm down" I chuckled, "Okay" Soobin said and chuckled too. We met with the other oppas and had dinner, now me and Soobin are going to sleep since it's been a long day for us. Just as I was about to sleep, my phone buzzed indicating I had a text. I went to my messages and here is my conversation with my mom: 

Hey Somi! How have you been? How's school? How are your Roommates?
~Mom

Hi Mom. I'm great, What about you? School is going well, I recently got chosen to work at a commercial set. 
~Me

Wow! I'm great too. So, How are your roommates?
~Mom

They're nice. They're kind and fun too. Thanks. 
~Me

That's good. Thanks for what?
~Mom

Well... You told the principal to get me nice roommates and stuff.
~Me

Ahhh No problem. Also Bring your roommates to 'Blue hour' Tmrw. I wanna meet them. Also only bring them if they're free. I want to thank them of taking good care of you by taking them to the a nice restaurant.
~Mom

Okay. I'll see. What time??
~Me

Around 1:30
~Mom

Ok. Also my roommates are from great families too so yeah. Just letting you know... 
~Me

Um... See you tomorrow. I'm inviting another couple too if it's okay.
~Mom

It's Okay as long as It's now awkward for us
~Me

It won't be.
~Mom

Ok. Bye.
~Me

*End of conversation*

"My mom wants to meet ya'll" I said to Soobin, "Okay. Where though? and why?" he asked. "Well... Blue hour." I said, "Blue hour?! I love that place" he said, "Perfect." I smiled. "Also she wants to meet because she wants to thank ya'll for taking 'care' of me and being good roommates" I added, "Ahh" he nodded. 

*next day*

"Ya'll get up! We're going to Blue hour!" I yelled as I woke everyone up. "Blue hour? Why? that place costs grands" Said yeonjun, "My mom wants to meet you so she told me to bring you there for lunch" I answered, "Oh." said yeonjun. "What about classes?" Taehyun asked, "Um. It's a holiday." Kai chuckled. 

After we were ready, we went to the university entrance where my driver was waiting and we're off to Blue hour.