Oppas

Somi POV

Me and Soobin played badminton for a while and took some rest. We decided to get some drinks and snacks. After we reached the shop we were at the counter, "what would you like?" he asked, "Idk, I don't want snacks so I'll have one blue lagoon" I said, "Okay, 2 Blue lagoons and 1 pack of chips" Soobin said to the counter guy. We got our snacks and we walked back to the university sipping our drinks and talking. "When are the other oppas coming back?" I asked, "I honestly have no idea- I think they'll be back tomorrow morning" He said as I nodded. 

We reached our dorm and decided to clean up the rooms. I did two rooms and Soobin did one. "All done!" he said joyfully coming out of mine and his room, "You seem excited... Is something up?" I asked, "No, I just gave our room a makeover and made it perfect" He laughed, "Well then I must go see" I said, "Yesss Let's go!" he said and covered my eyes. I felt the door opening and Soobin told me to sit down on the bed. And when he removed his hands which were covering my eyes, I WAS SHOOK.

 And when he removed his hands which were covering my eyes, I WAS SHOOK

The room looked perfect. "So? u like it?" he asked, "I love it" I said. "Soobin I really gotta appreciate the plants! I mean you know how much I love plants." I chuckled, "Yea, but they're a lotsa work. Managing them, watering them, checking the roots time to time, changing the soil and what not!" he said. "Ok but, I'll take care of them anyways. You don't need to" I said, "Oh no, no, I don't have a problem with them! I'll definitely help you with the care taking, I was just saying in general that plants need taking care of. They're like pets but easier to handle" he pouted as I chuckled. 

*Next morning*

I woke up and saw Soobin by my side, still sleeping. I got up and headed to the bathroom where I ran myself a quick shower and got everything ready for the oppas. Byeomgyu and Yeonjun will be arriving first and Taehyun and Kai will come little later. 

Soobin woke up too and help me set the kitchen and living room. "Byeomgyu and Yeonjun hyung will be here by 9 a.m." soobin said, "Okay" I said checking the time and it was 8:32 a.m. 
I, to be honest missed the oppas a lot. 

Me and soobin spent the next 30 minutes doing absolutely nothing. We just sat lazily on the couch and there was an awkward silence. Then... something broke the silence, a call from Byeomgyu. After the call ended I turned to Soobin and said "Yeonjun oppa and Byeomgyu oppa are here! Let's go down, they're waiting" Soobin was ready and we went to get them. We reached down and saw them standing. Byeomgyu noticed me and Soobin so he ran to us and so did Yeonjun. "Oppassss!" I said as they hugged me and soobin with full force. "ahh Somi I missed you so much! I missed u too soobin!" Yeonjun said, "Me too!" me and byeomgyu said at the same time. Well we took their luggage and and headed to the room. As we entered both of them were shocked at the condition of the place. "Are you sure this is our dorm? we aren't in anyone else's room right?" byeomgyu joked, "Ah no oppa! Me and soobin cleaned the dorm. We even cleaned the rooms!" I said. The oppas got comfy and all again and we were watching movies when I got a text from Taehyun. 

Hi somi!
~Taehyun

Hi oppa
~Me

Me and Kai will reach in sometime! Can't wait to meet u and the others~~
~Taehyun

I can't wait to see u too
~Me

Btw did Yeonjun hyung and byeomgyu hyung reach?
~Taehyun

Yea
~Me

*end of chat*

"Guys Taehyun oppa and Kai oppa will be reaching soon" I said and everyone turned to me. "Cool" Byeomgyu said. We continued the movie till the end and then we played UNO for a while. My phone made a 'ding' sound and I checked to see a text from Kai saying they reached and are at the gate of the university. "They're here!" I said and we all went down to pick them up. We went down the lift and out of the building where we saw them at the entry gate. They ran to us and all 6 of us hugged, it felt magical. "Guys! Omgggg I missed ya'll so much" Kai and Taehyun say, "We missed u tooooo!" We all said and everyone laughed. We went to the dorm and they had the same reaction as byeomgyu and Yeonjun, "Wow! Soobin and Somi is this what you were doing in your free time? Cleaning the dorm?" Taehyun joked, "No haha. We did the rooms yesterday and we did the hall and kitchen today-" I said. "Oh" He said. After all of us were comfy I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Can I hug you" soobin asked, "Uhm... Okay" I said awkwardly and stood there with my arms out. Soobin hugged me tightly as my face was completely blocked by his chest and I hugged him back with all my love. "Wow. I've never felt like that before" he said, "Yeah me too" I smiled. Something felt off though, "Oppa, is something wrong? Why do u wanna hug me out of the blue?" I asked, "Uhm nothing just felt like hugging you. I don't know, I've been thinking about well, I don't know if we'll be a couple or together forever..." he said with teary eyes, "Oppa, who in the world said we won't be a couple forever!" I said and hugged him with all my might. After our hugging ended we went to the living room and saw the others making some food in the kitchen. "Somi! Come help me with these noodles please" Yeonjun asked, "Okay." I said and went over to help him. "I'll do the rest of the steaks go rest" Soobin said to Taehyun and Byeomgyu. "Where's kai?" I asked, "Oh he went to get some ice cream" Byeomgyu said as he plopped onto the sofa next to taehyun. 

After we had a grand Dinner we were watching movies and having ice cream. "Oppas. What is this celebration for anyways?" I aksed, "Its for 6 of us reuniting after a long break" Byeomgyu and Soobin said in sync. "Oh!" I said and chuckled. 

GUYS! This is second last chap! Next chapter is gonna be last one!