𝟬𝟰┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ', [𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟧] ꒱ ↷🖇

📍SALVAGE YARD, AFRICAN COAST

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Men hustled and bustled as they worked inside an old ship, moving weapons and big explosives around, dispatching for cargo. Ulysses Klaue was in an office at the very top of the ship, glass walls covering it from all sides, as he spoke on a phone, pacing the length of the room

"Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." With that, he hung up and switches to another line. "Now minister, where were we?"

All of a sudden, everything shut down. The workers were yelling in a panic, fumbling, and ordering around with flashlights in their hands.

Klaue looks around and slowly grabbed his gun from his desk. He raised it and carefully took a few steps towards his open door, sensing a foreign presence. He shot, but it didn't impact anything. Instead, a silver blur swooped in, snatched the gun out of his grip and lined the bullets up on his desk, in the fraction of a second.

Klaue stared at the bullets on the table and turned around to see Pietro with folded arms as Y/N and Wanda entered the room through the door.

"Yeah," he recognised them at once, "The Enhanced. Strucker's Prize pupils," He sat on the stood behind him and grabbed a bowl, "Do you want candy? Hmm?" Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro stared at him scrutinizingly. "I was sorry to hear about Strucker," he said setting the bowl down, "But then he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not growth market," he added.

Pietro turned to Y/N and Wanda who stared back at him. "You didn't know?" Klaue raised an eyebrow, "Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid."

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda spoke as she and Y/N walked towards Pietro.

"Cuttlefish," Klaue answered with a pointed finger, "Deep-sea fish. They make lights, disco lights," he made a weird noise and mimicked a fish opening and closing its mouth, "To hypnotize their prey and then," he made a movement to grab, "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying."

Pietro sped towards the table and back to Y/N's side with a candy. Klaue stared at him as he unwrapped, ate the candy, and tossed one to Y/N, making her smile. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish," Klaue told the trio, "Then I know you don't do business. An I know you're not in charge," he stood up from his stool and walked towards Y/N, "And I only deal, with the man in charge." Ultron rose above the glass behind him.

Ultron basted the glass, pulled Klaue, and threw him to the ground, "There is no man in charge," he stepped beside his body and leaned closer to his face, "Let's talk business."