ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #3

📍CITADEL, END OF TIME

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"It was not personal," Kang explained calmly about the whole structure and secret of the TVA and offered them his current position, "It was practical."

"It was personal to me," Sylvie snarled, her voice shaking slightly as she did so.

"Grow up! Grow up, Slyvie!" he snapped at her, "Murderer! Hypocrite!" he added harshly, "We're all villians here," he pointed between themselves with a mad grin, "We've all done terrible, horrible," he pointed at Loki, "Horrific things. But now, we, you," he pointed at the two, "Have a chance to do them for a good reason," he looked from one to another hopefully and only received a blank glare in return.

Suddenly, he froze with a frown. His enthusiastic manner, that annoyed Sylvie, dropped abruptly.

Agatha cried out in pain as her powers were being stripped off of her. A large cloud of bright red energy flowed into Wanda, her arms stretched out at her sides and her crown becoming clearer by the second.

"We just crossed....the threshold," Kang announced with slightly widened eyes. Loki and Sylvie watched him with bored yet confused expressions.

"Oh," he gasped softly to himself ; His eyebrows rose as he foresaw the Sage Witch being forged in the same way. Kang licked his lips and gulped in distress. A stunned expression appeared on his face and he focused further into glimpse of the future he was currently having, zoning out into the table in front of him and blinking slowly.

"Oh God," Amanda gaped at her and blinked to regain herself, "You don't know what you've done."

Y/N glared at her through glowing green eyes whilst twisting a sphere of green mist in her right hand. There was a loud thunderclap behind her as streaks of lightning passed between clouds near them.

It was the moment when the Sage Witch would acquire the new levels of potential of her powers, Kang thought, The moment when she realizes the true power and authority she holds.

She would be the one to bifurcate timeline and tear down the threshold, just because of the amount of Chaos Magic and Infinity power that coursed through her veins. She was put through pain, only to become powerful, Kang reminded himself.

For the Scarlet Witch and the Sage Witch were acquaintances, best friends, thick as thieves and attached at the hip. Both possessing powers with no limits and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice their life for another.

After all, it was their destiny to destroy the world, hand in hand.

Kang picked up a pebble from his table and dropped it; synchronizing its cascade with Agatha falling to the ground in a heap on Earth.

Just like her sister would in a few days, but except she would face the Sage Witch: the Harbinger of Chaos of Destruction.

"So I fibbed," Kang regained himself after the unexpected interruption and spoke again, "I fibbed earlier when I said I know how everything's going to go. I," he stammered a bit, "I know, I knew," he corrected himself, "Everything up to a certain point and that point, was about seven, eight, nine, ten seconds ago," anxiety settled within him.

Loki and Sylvie just stared at him with a blank, unreadable expression.

"But now I have no idea. No idea, how the rest of this is going to go," he turned to them with an manic yet frightened grin, "I'm being candid."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the end of this book!<3

I'll be writing a sequel to this (Post TFATWS to Spiderman: No Way Home (one scene) and then follows up to Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness.

If you guys want to me to add anything to the sequel, feel free to drop your ideas (Like should Y/N and Bucky get married? have a daughter whom Aaron would be protective over, and have a Wanda-Pietro bond? Adopt Alpine? etc.) I'll see what I'll be able to do...

And, keep an eye out for the sequel!<3

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

🎉 You've finished reading [𝟭.𝟮] 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄 ➣ {𝕛•𝕓•𝕓} ❘ [𝖆𝖔𝖚-𝖊𝖌 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 ] 🎉