The Beginning

It's just like any other day, the sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, regular people... *record scratches * OK not all these people are ordinary.

Meet teens Conner, Amaya, Silver and Greg, students at East Park High. They are not like everyone, they have superpowers. They are also known as the PJ Masks, heroes with powers based off of animals, the Owl, Cat, Fox and Gecko. They deal with nighttime villains on a daily basis, but right now they were at school.

It was break time for the students and Amaya had just sat down with her friends.

"So any news? " She asked opening up her lunch.

"Not really " Silver replied taking a bite out of her apple. "No one knows what is going to be in the test"

Then they heard someone call them.

"Hey look! " A blonde guy called out. "It's the nerd squad! "

"Oh boy" Greg sighed, rolling his eyes as the guy and his group came over to their table.

"So, how are my favorite nerds doing? " He asked. Amaya, however, had enough of this. She stood up from her chair, before using one finger to push back her glasses. She grabbed his arm before dragging a little way of the table.

"Listen here Jason" Amaya began to warn in a low voice, before Jason burst out laughing.

"What? You think you scare me?" He asked her smiling. She just smirked.

"Oh I don't need you to be scared, I just need you to know.... who you are messing with " She told him. Jason continued smiling.

"Fierce huh? I like a fierce girl " He told her. Amaya rolled her eyes.

"You don't have a good dating history mister 'I'm So Popular' " She stated.

"Oh so you are considering it? " He asked her. Amaya kept quiet. She wasn't considering it, was she? She wasn't sure, I mean she did find he was attractive but.....

"I-I wasn't considering....anything " She stammered.

"Doesn't sound like it" He told her before putting something in her hand. She looked down at it only to find a phone number.

"When you're done considering it, call me" He said before winking at her and walking away.

Amaya was surprised, but shook it of as she went to the table.

"What happened? " Conner asked her. Amaya just froze. What was she going to say? She also kinda had a crush on Conner, but she didn't think that he liked her back. And she couldn't just tell them that their enemy asked her out.

What I'm saying is, Amaya had no idea what to do. But she figured it was best not to tell them.

"Nothing interesting" She replied. "Just same old Jason being a jerk"

"As always " Silver said jokingly as she and her friends laughed. Conner looked to Amaya suspiciously;what was she hiding?