Who She?

It's March 18, 2015 and I'm on stage with my band mates singing "Story Of My Life" in Japan. This place is so beautiful and the fans..... man I have no words to describe them. Because of our Fandom , "Directioners" , our world of being a pop star changed completly. They were there for us in every ride on the roller-coaster never letting go of our hands. Like they were afiard if they let go that we would brake into pieces. But what they didn't know is the rumors are the reason anyone brake into prices.

There is rumors going around that I'm cheating on my beautiful girlfriend parrie with some fan. No one would shut up bout it so I had to put a stop to it and make it clear to everyone that I love my girlfriend and that all I was doing was holding a fans hand. Though this showed that our Fandom wouldn't let us brake. They dove right on tweeter making this stop knowing I wouldn't do such a thing. It's like they know me better I know my self.

As I looked around in the crowd today I noticed everyone singing along, smileing, and enjoying the show. It's like this show is a priceless moment they have ever seen in they whole life. With everyone lyrics memories they would find ways to catch our eyes. Either by posters or come to the show dressed up as a banana. They always know how to make us laugh and enjoy our time here.

There was one fan that caught my attention today though. No she didn't have a costume on nor held any poster. But she was singing along with her eyes closed. Something no one here does because if you do then there is a chance you miss something funny or werid.

Though she just kept on singing like she was in her own world and didn't realize I was looking at her the whole time. Something bout her caught me off gaurd and now I'm curious. Niall noticed me looking at her and smiled at me nodding his head like he noticed her to.

"Hey man don't trip bout her. We are gonna suprise her by the end of the show. Just promise me you will stop staring at her. People are gonna start thinking something is up." I nodded my head and walked off with Niall to the other side of the stage.

As we walked around and sang along I noticed how much I would miss this if I quite right now. Singing was all I ever wanted to do, and if it wasn't for my mum dragging me out of my bed..... then I wouldn't of been here singing front of all of you.

"Japan may I hear you scream?" I smiled as Harry yelled in his mic to the crowd. This was always my favorite part of the show. We always find different t ways to making someone feel speical or we would just make everyone know they are speical by doing something different everytime.

I looked towards the girl with her eyes closed and started walking towards her. "Zayn mate, what are you up to? " I put my finger over my mouth telling everyone to be quite, and sat down on the edge of the stage right in front of her. She was in the front row so it wasn't hard to get her lost in the crowd.

Though right when I sat down she opened her eyes in complete suprise. "May I have you name?" I held my mic towards her but she didn't say anything. Except she kept blinking at me in complete suprise.

"Hey Paul can you get this girl on stage with us please?" Paul nodded his head as he helped her gat on stage with us.

"Looks like Zayn finally caught on what we were doing during the whole show!" Louis said as he pat my back. I gave him a confused look and he just laughed it out.

"Mate from the bugging of the show we have been trying to get her to open her eyes but she was way to lost in her world. Somehow you got her out of that world right when you sat in front of her." Liam explained making my eyes widen. Maybe I need to stop daydreaming during the show and start paying attention to what is going on around me.

Though I feel sorry for not introducing my self in the beginning of the story but I think you already guessed who it is. But anyways here it goes. Hey guys it's Zayn Malik from One Direction and I will be telling you this story from my point of view. The boys will be showing they point of view in here as well but it is mainly me tell you how my ride went on this roller-coaster.

A/N
Hey guys please don't go after me or anything. I'm crying rn because of Zayn leaving and really didn't know what else to do so I tried writing just to get my mind to stop over thinking. Ik most of the information on here isn't true. I am making some of it up as it goes by. though please Directioners don't give up. Please help everyone and please let's all find ways to get Zayn back.

I'm most likely gonna try to update as much as possible but please guys don't hate me for this story. I'm a writer just writing a story tht is in my head. Love you guys. Please help me get more read.

~snowstorm_love