Alison?

"Mate why are we bring her on stage?" Niall asked like he was a lost puppy which made the crowd in Aw.

I smiled over at Niall and placed my arm around his neck. "Mate you will understand soon but right now I would like it if you all be quite." Right away the stadium went from loud screams from fans to only hearing our footsteps.

"Man now that is impressive!" I smiled and held my hand out for the young lady when she got on the stage. "May I know your name?" I handed my mic to her knowing the boys will be doing the talking. I lead her to Liam who was in the middle of the stage.

"Um...... Alison.... Alison Longbottom" my eyes widen when I heard the name and let go of her hand. I started walking backwards till I bumped into Louis who was on the stairs.

"You ok mate?" Louis whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and sat down next to him.

I had to lie cause no one knows who she was besides me and Niall. The fact that Niall was looking at me in shock right now was scaring me. Niall came and sat down next to me and gave me him mic. The boys were looking at me so I raised the mic to my mouth.

"May we know why you were enjoying our music with your eyes closed and not screaming or recoding us?" I already knew the answer. Me and Niall both did but I had to ask for the boys.

" You guys are my world. I can't picture seeing you guys break up. Everytime I heard your guys music, the first thing I do is close my eyes and picture you guys from the stairs to where you boys are now. Today I couldn't help it bur just keep my eyes closed because I couldn't believe you boys were right in front of me singing your heart out for us. I didn't keep my eyes closed the whole time though. Everytime someone got in front of me I closed my eyes. I closed them because I'm afraid that would be my last time seeking you guys and never be able to see you guys again. I know this fandom would be no where without you guys and many of us are able to buy tickets to see you guys but daily half of us ain't even able to buy anything at store that is related to One Direction due to money..... you can say I was in my world dreaming of the future that is bright." She turned around and looked at me making my heart brake into millions of prices. I stood up and walked towards her and Liam. Liam moved aside for me and looked towards the crowd.

"Can you please promise me you won't leave the band? Promise that you will stay here for us no mater what like you have been for 4 years? Can you promise us that you can be strong and let us protect you boys?" I looked out into the crowd then at my mates. They all came to me and placed they hands in the middle. I join them with a smile and looked at Alison.

"Alison my love..... I promise you that this band will stay together no matter what. I'm glad we have fans like you guys who have been through so much yet never left our side. You guys fighter for us and became you glue. We would be broken if we didn't have you guys. Thanks you so much. These 4 years been alot, and I mean alot yet we are here stronger then ever." Alison had a huge smile on her face. She knew she accomplished something big and something hard to do as well. I looked at my best mates and smiled.

"May we do our cheer for the crowd to let then know we are here to stay?" Smiles came on they face and we started counting down.

3....

2....

1....

" In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'"

The crowd went wide after hearing js knowing is been years seen they have heard us sing that. I looked around and saw my best mates have huge smiles on they faces and we looking around the crowd. Without warning them I pulled them into a group hug and started crying softly.

"Zayn?" Alison placed her hand on he back of my back. I whipped my face and turned around giving her a hug.

"Thank you Alli thank you very much." I whispered in her ear knowing exactly what I meant.

"Ok this is really gonna make me cry!" Louis cried out and started walking towards the band. "Enough of deep talk and let's take this show in the road again! Here is 'Best Song Ever'!" Everyone started singing including me but as I was singing I helped Alison go back to her spot and took her phone. I added my number on there and then started to record the show for her.

A/N

Thanks for reading I hope you guys are able to help me get more reader. I'm not a really good writer but I am trying my best. If you see am mistake please help me out.

~snowstorm_love