chapter6

Davina ( pov)

I was asleep ..

Atleast it felt like it.

I heard strange people talking to me. But i couldnt make out their words.. i only heard the sound of their voices , it felt odly familiar?..

My eyelids felt heavy as if someone is weighing them down. I heard a irritating beeping noise and it wouldnt stop..

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

Suddenly my eyelids flew open as if it was opened from a magic spell. My throat felt dry. I fell in a coughing fit.. A nurse rushed in just when i pulled my Iv out and the machine made a flatline noise.. She realised i was awake and saw i was coughing so she brought me some water..

"Oh dear your awake i cant believe it, oh shoot heres some water..sorry"she apologized as she reized she rambled off..

I drank the water so my throat finally felt clear and clean so i asked the question..

"Hello miss may i ask why i am in a hospital?"

"Oh my dear the ambulance picked you up after you were half beaten by your stepfather it has been quite some time no one wouldve thought you would wake up"she said making me confused..

She must've seen confusion written over my face because she answered for me.

"Dear you have been in a coma for 11 months" she said

"WHAT!?"i yelled startling her a bit

"Sorry" i answered sheepishly

"Its okay my dear i know how you must feel waking up in a hospital without knowing why .. but there is some people waiting for you ..they will explain your situation and who they are as soon as i let them in..Is that okay with you?"she asked in a soft tone..

I nodded my head yess and i couldn't believe my eyes of who and how many people barged in my room at once..

HEY GUYS THIS STORY HAS A LITTLE BIT OF WORDS BUT I AM STILL TRYING TO WRITE BUT LSTER CHAPTERS WILL HAVE MORE WORDS

(WORDS 346)