"Am i allowed to be there...?"

The next day...

LizziePOV

I woke up at 5:45 am today.It''s early cuz i have to go back to my house gets some shit n back out to run some important meetings. Y/n will be following me to my house bcuz we talked about telling my family that we're together. After that i'll be busy the whole day so is y/n will be with their mom n aunt Flo on set of black widow, as what they said. I woke up to y/n spooning me, their face almost covered with my hair n their hand hugging me. I played with the ring on their finger making me formed a smile without noticed on how we r officially together n how cute we together in this current position. I brought their hand to my chest hugging it, feeling the warmth. Minutes later the alarm from my phone went off, i turn it off n turn around facing y/n waking them up still hugging their hand n stroking my thumb on their cheek...

L: Hey wake up love...wake up its already 6

y/n: Noooo gimme 5 more minutes

L: No no no u have to wake up now bcuz if not i gonna be late n u too

y/n: Cuddles first?

L: Only 5 mins

y/n: You're the best!

~5mins later~

L: Hey c'mon wake up now love it's already 5 mins *sitting down Infront of em*

y/n: But ur comfy

L: Nah-uh

Y/n open their eyes finally but starting to give me a smile... A mischievous smile.

L: Uh-Oh what is that smile

With that they hug attack me n not letting me go when i tried to run away. Laughs and squeals filling up the room. At the end im sitting on top of y/n with both of us out of breath. I admire them n lean down to give a kiss..

L: Morning love

Y/n: Morning dear... What a best morning i woke up to

L: N why is that?

y/n: Waking up with someone besides me that i could call mine

L: Awwwww u make me the happiest! Now lets get ready before we run late n messed up everything

y/n: Alright ur right but give a hug n a kiss

L: Easy!!

I lean down to give a hug n kiss them n pull their hands out of the bed. I went into the shower first while y/n make the bed n clean other things. After that we, swap n i get ready. I went downstairs to have some cereals bcuz we dont have time to make breakfast. After we both ate we get into a separate car bcuz y/n need to drive back home later after i went out to work. When we reached the front of the house y/n get to my car n open my door as usual. Get my stuff from the back n ready to get into the house.

Y/nPOV

Currently it's 7:10 am, we're walking towards the front door n Lizzie nudged me on my arm..

L: U nervous?

Y/n: Nope im excited to tell them that ur mine

L: Wooh i thought u were nervous 

I wink at her before entering the house. The kitchen light is on meaning someone's already awake. We went to Lizzie's room real quick to put down her stuff. She change her clothes a little n pick up some files n went downstairs. I need to be back home at 8 am bcuz i gonna be riding mom's car to the set. We went to the kitchen n to our surprise Lizzie's mom n the twins are awake