02

jimin froze and looked down at the hands pulling him closer to the other man. somehow he didn't feel uncomfortable about it which was more than weird.

the man seemed to know that too and jimin could almost feel him smirking.

"oh you like that?" it was more of a rhetorical question because jimin's body gave him the answer by getting even closer.

jimin felt one hand wandering up to his chest. the other closed the missing space between their bodies and jimin felt the man's bottom pressing against his butt.

the strangers fingers were twisting jimin's nipples and jimin felt the other's hot breath on his neck.

he knew that everyone was watching them but he couldn't care less. he finally wanted to live his life to the fullest and strangely this criminal standing behind him and giving him an erection turned him on.

jimin let out a quiet moan no one could hear except for the man standing behind him.

"baby, why you so needy?" the stranger whispered in his ear and jimin felt the bump on his ass growing as well, just like his own.

"mhh," he just moaned and started rubbing himself against the other person.

"jungkook hurry the fuck up we gotta go," a sudden voice shouted angrily and jimin felt the other one turning away from him.

no, not now. he didn't want him to leave.

"i think i will take this one as well," the man named jungkook said and winked at jimin who finally got to see the man's face and he blushed.

well, he saw the parts of the face which weren't covered with a mask. jimin looked into the dark and shiny eyes and almost immediately fell for them.

"whatever, just take the suitcases," the second man said still pointing a gun at jimin's coworkers.

jimin just stood there and watched the three man quickly throwing the suitcases of money into the black van which was parked right in front of the building.

right when he thought they were going to leave he saw the man named jungkook running back inside.

"you're coming with me," he said and grabbed jimin's arm.

jimin didn't respond he just let himself being dragged into the back of the car, looking into his coworkers scared and shocked faces one last time.

it was quiet inside the car. for almost the whole ride no one dared to say a word until they arrived at their destination. jimin had been blindfolded and tied up with stings so that he wouldn't see where the car was going and he couldn't move.

for the whole ride he felt a hand on his thigh. he wished for the hand to go higher and massage his-

"move," the second man's sharp voice said and jimin was pushed out of the car.

he lost balance as he was still blindfolded but before he could fall, two arms wrapped around his upper body and caught him right in time.

jimin immediately knew that it was jungkook.

"why the hell did you bring someone with you? the deal was only the money and no hostages!" a new voice said furiously.

the arms let go of jimin and now he fell onto the ground.

"it's for my pleasure only, doesn't have to concern you," he heard jungkook say.

"if someone finds us because of him, i will kill you."

jimin heard a slamming house door and then footsteps that walked away. he was suddenly picked up.

jimin wanted to scream out of surprise but his throat was too dry.

the man carried him inside of what jimin guessed was a house and then down some stairs.

he was finally put down on a chair and tied to it quickly.

"w-what are you doing?," he finally asked quietly.

he didn't get an answer. he just felt how the stranger ripped away his top and then also his pants leaving jimin in only his boxer shorts.

it was cold in the basement and goosebumps covered jimin's naked arms.

the other's fingers suddenly touched jimin's chest and were softly stroking it, leaving behind a trace of hunger for more.

jimin gasped as heat was spreading through his body. he arched his back, yearning for more. he still couldn't quite figure out how he got into this situation but was that even important now when everything being done to him in this moment felt so good, so right?

before the situation could get more intense, before jimin could beg for more, beg for being devoured, the fingers stopped their magic and footsteps were fading in the distance until a door was shut.