class 1-A

This is basically what you look like:

(Not my art. Your wearing your hero costume)
____________

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. First day of UA a week after entrance exams, not like I wanted to.

I got up and went towards my bathroom. I took off my PJs and then slipped into the shower, the hot water hitting my body instantly.

You groaned out of tiredness as you rubbed your wet eyes, from the water. You got out after a couple a minutes.

You looked straight into the mirror, your bat ears droopy, and wings soaking wet as well as the rest of your body. You dried yourself and put on some lotion. You then put on your ua uniform.

You grabbed you bag and packed everything you needed. You went downstairs and instantly smelt the smell of breakfast. Your parents were out on a work trip so it must be your brother cooking.

You and akira had your ups and downs but now, you'd say you have a pretty good brother and sister relationship.

"Morning akira" you greeted as you walked down the stairs. Your long black hair flowing behind you.

"Morning" he greeted

"I made breakfast" he said as he handed you a plate

You inspected the food.

"You didn't poison this, right?" I asked

"Really, y/n?" He asked

"Yes, really" I said still inspecting the food

"Fine, no I did not" he answered

"Oh ok, well thanks then" I said as I started to eat the pancakes

"Hurry up before your late" he said

"Ok ok" I answered as I swallowed a piece of bacon

I took the last two pieces of bacon and put them in my hands.

"See ya later" I said as I headed out the door

"Good luck!" He answered
___________

You entered your classroom with a piece of bacon in your mouth and one still in your hands. Eyes went on you instantly. You had just realized, you were late.

You turned your head to see the pro hero eraserhead.

"Hello, sorry for being late" I said as I bowed, the piece of bacon slipping out my mouth

At this point I was trying to hold my anime tears back. My bacon just fell on the floor!

I couldn't hold the tears back as they came out my eyes silently. I looked back up to be met with a calm and relaxed face.

"Why are you crying?" Eraserhead asked

"My bacon" I whispered as I picked it up and threw it into the trashcan