:Masky X Hoodie: Its not what it looks like!

Grunting, groaning and the noise of stuff being knocked over, was all that could be heard from behind the two proxies doors. The noise catching the attention of a few pastas walking down the hall. Toby, Jeff, Ben, and Jane. The four of them had gathered around the door, Toby having his ear pressed up against the door. "A-Are th-hey doin-ng what I-I think they ar-re doing?" Toby asked as he had tried to listen to the two. "I don't know. Go in." Ben said a grin forming on his face as he nudged Toby. "N-No way-y!" Toby said quickly as Jeff scoffed. "Look at Toby. You can murder people, but kicking down a door to catch them in the act is where you draw the line?" Jeff said as he laughed and pushed Toby out of the way.

Toby groaned and stumbled against Ben, almost knocking the two over. Jeff tried to open the door but it was locked. "Okay. No doubt. They are fucking. Its been over a hour, and the to just walk off. And now the door locked." Jane said speaking up as she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "Oh shut up. That's so obvious you dumb Bitch." Jeff said as he continued trying to get the door open, the room now quiet. "G-Guys! Be q-quiet.." Toby said putting a hand over Jeff's mouth. Causing Jeff to look at Toby with disgust, "Get your shitty fingers off me." He said grabbing Toby's wrist and pulling it away. "Everyone.. Just be quiet.." Ben said as Toby got his wrist free and put his ear back up against the door. 

"Damnit Brian!" Masky yelled from inside the room, "Awh, come on Tim. Its not that bad." Hoodie replied. "Your right! I can't hide these! Now get up!" Masky yelled. The four looked at each other, Jeff, Jane, and Ben slowly walking away, leaving Toby. "Make me get up." Hoodie snickered as there was more groaning and grunting. "W-What the fu-uckk..?" Toby muttered to his self as he looked behind him, looking for the others.  "G-Guys-s?" He called out, looking around. "Th-hose fuc-cker-rs!" He groaned as he walked back over to the door and tried to open it, just as Jeff had said, locked. He huffed and started to slam his body into the door, causing it to swing open. His eyes widening at the sight in front of him. Masky was underneath Hoodie, both of their pants undone, Maskys  neck littered with small bites. All three of them stared at each other awkwardly. "Oh." Was all Toby said as he ran out, "Its not what it looks like!" Masky yelled out pushing Brian off and fixing his pants, following him.