:Masky X Toby: Sickly Cuddles

(This was requested by my boyfriend. Kinda made him pick a ship, at first he was like, Masky x Slenderman and then Slenderman X Eyeless Jack. Which I refused them both.)

Toby layed on his and maskys shared bed, the two have been dating for a while. Almost two years. Masky was currently downstairs speaking with Hoodie about a mission that the three had coming up. The only reason Toby wasn't discussing it with them is he had caugh a stomach bug and Masky didn't want him giving it to him and the others. Toby groaned and uncovered his self, rolling off the bed and standing up. He headed out of the room, looking around for anyone that would snitch on him. He smiled and quickly headed downstairs, he heard Masky and Hoodies voice in the living room, he froze for a moment thinking of a way to get past Masky. 

He huffed and decided run, he looked towards Masky who was still chatting with Hoodie. Toby's goal was to get passed the two and outside. He wanted some fresh air. Not wanting to be locked up in his room all day. He looked at the front door and then back at Masky and Hoodie who were now gone, "P-Probab-bly bo-oss needed them-m?" He said quietly to his self as he looked at the door and took a deep breath before sprinting towards the front door. Only to hear someone call out his name. Turns out Masky and Hoodie had took the other set of stairs to check on Toby. "Shiiii-ittt!" Toby said quickly as he stopped and slowly turned towards the stairs, "God damnit Toby. Get your sick ass back upstairs. Now." Masky groaned looking at him, crossing his arms. 

Toby only glared, "N-No! Its all stu-uffy and shit up the-ere!" Toby said, copying Masky. "Toby." He walked down the stairs, going closer to Toby, almost pushing him up against the door. "T-Tim." Toby replied, looking up at him. (Quick note, this is were Masky is 5'9 and Tobys 5'7.) "Go back u[stairs. I don't want you to get anyone sick." Masky said sternly causing Toby to grin. "B-But your-r a bit too clo-ose, what if you ge-et sick? Hm?" He said still grinning, now tilting his head. Masky stayed quiet, backing away from him a bit. "Jesus, just go upstairs Toby." Masky pratically begged as he looked at Toby who was now leaning against the door. "Don-n't want to-o. Don't feel-l-l like it." He said pushing off from the door and walking past Masky.

Masky watched Toby walk past him, now probably going to play a video games, knowing he's going to get his ass kicked for touching Bens console without his permission. "Toby, what if I cuddled with you? Just lay down, alright? You will feel better in a few hours, maybe tomorrow. Just rest." Masky said giving up. Toby stopped and turned back towards Masky grinning. "Ye-eahh.. I would like some cu-uddles. Just do-on't get mad if I-I end up fall-ling asleep and dro-oling on you again." Toby glared as he headed upstairs, leaving Masky downstairs. "No promises." He whispered following.