Running ( Yandere!Lilac X Reader)

Requested by derriannahall
The reader gender will be your choice. I will just use They/Them for this one.

__________

How long were they running? How did this even happen? What caused Lilac to chase after [Name] like his life depended on it?

That was all [Name] could think about while running for their life. No, don't think about that. Just run. [Name] thought to themself.

They though Lilac and them were just friends, ever since that day, he acted like this.

They found a turn, leading to a very skinny patch of trees. They placed their hand on the tree and ran through the trees, panting.

They could hear Lilac's footsteps behind them. They kept turning and turning, hoping they could reach another cookie or shelter to lock them self in.

Why has he chose me? Why do I have to suffer!? [Name] though, they had a mix of anger and sadness. What if he killed them? What if he cookienapped them?

They had a train of 'what if's' in their thoughts. They almost ran into a tree, luckily they stopped, it was a dead end.

They looked around for any escape. The trees had very skinny walls, they were interrupted when a sharp whip was held to their throat.

"Got you."

Lilac said. They gripped his hands and struggled out his grasp. They squirmed and kicked, doing no harm to Lilac.

He frowned slightly, then all they could see was pitch black, a black darker then a normal black.

_________________

Ahh! I'm sorry it was very short!! I'm tired right now, and I could not think of any non-cringey way to end it off.

Very sorry!