Cocaine Jesus

Slouching on the position in her chair the woman softly whimpered, thinking of the several hours of the night ahead, alone. "So you're clocking out, Luis?" The tall man was throwing on his coat, shuffling as he threw it over his arms.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry (Y/N) I just can't stay for the night - I have plans in the morning that I need to go to, but if you need me I'm always a call away!"

He flashed the woman a small smile, the best he could pull at that moment. The woman looked up at him from her place staring at the floor anxiously. She was still sporting the light blue button-up top and long black pants they called their "Uniforms". Her gold name tag covered in mini scratch and sniff glitter stickers that had obviously been torn at the sides in an attempt to get them off was strapped onto a long cloth badge holder that wrapped around her neck, covered in some colorful little funky squiggles and squares that resembled the floors of every room in the office she was sitting in, it swiftly moved slightly with every move of her body. "I know you are, I'm just- I don't know why I'm anxious," "You're anxious because Vanessa's still working in her cubicle, but you just don't want to admit it." He finished her sentence with a chuckle as he wrapped his light blue cloth scarf around his neck. The woman slightly moved, looking over to the cameras shown on the TVs, the blonde was sitting at her desk, her head propped up with her hands, the camera quality pixelating her soft features. She's always been such a workaholic. "Maybe you'll get a chance to ask her what's up in person now," Luis said, making the final adjustments on his winter clothing, grasping onto his wallet, and shoving it into his back pocket.

"Maybe.." The woman mumbled, taking her eyesight away from the cameras.

She pushed herself up from her sitting place, embracing the man. "I love you, Luis, please get home safely." The man chuckled, pulling away from the girl's tight arms wrapped around him. "I'll be fine, Kiddo," he said gently, as he ruffled the girl's hair. She giggled slightly. "head home little man, you got lots of homework to do tomorrow" Luis stood at the front to exit her office, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Goodnight."

"Night."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I placed another fork full of quick-cooked cold ramen noodles in my mouth, downed with another shot of an ice-cold energy drink, pushing off my exhaust for maybe 30 more minutes. My feet rested up on top of the desk, with me slouched down in my scratchy black seat, my hair riding up the back of it, sticking up on end. My gaze shifted back up to the cameras, Vanessa still sitting at her cubicle. No movement, no reaction, only her computer screen slowly dimming. Her arms sat limply on her lap, her head facing towards the floor, the motion lights above her flickering as Vanessa's body moved slightly back and forth in her seat- before her head slammed against her desk. I felt myself jump, hearing the bang of her skull hit the wooden desk echo down the hallway.

I pulled myself up slightly, moving my head to get a gaze down the hallway. My eyes flashed back up to the camera as I hesitantly put down my cup, grasping onto the flashlight strapped onto my belt. I turned it on, flashing it down the hallway, reflecting on small paintings and posters pressed onto the metal walls. "Fitness through food!" one of the posters pronounced, the GlamRock Chica model posing with one of Fazbears signature grease balls of fake meat winked at me. It looked like she was mocking me through the paper, she probably was, if I saw the image of me at the moment, I would mock me too- eating cold noodles every night chugged down with those heart-killing Fazbear Fireball drinks. I ventured down the hall quickly, stepping into one of the office rooms filled with multiple cubicles and desks, all locked up and secluded except for one. The motion lights flicked on once again, and I quickly turned my flashlight off and strapped it back onto my belt.